24 Hours of Le Mans Z51 Commemorative Edition package

well, after the 12 bolt swap, the first time I shut TCS off, it is permanently off now. Not sure why. ABS is fine, tcs is off.

ya have sutin goin on then , bring it by my place when ya take it out and ill scan the system . or suttin isnt correlating right . espp seein as your a.b.s never gave ya issues with the mismatch in tires

alright

I have read that if the front and the back staggered tires are more then an inch apart in total hight you will have problems

u will and its true , esp on the vettes . even a inch is pushin it lol . basically ya wanna stay in the same height range

i am just gonna order sone new tires in stock size and keep on the look out for some z06 rims and put stock size tires on them and avoid the issue all together.

talked to jim today should have my car back by wednesday the latest, kinda looking forweard to it.

Nice! It should feel quite a bit stronger…

tell jim i said whats up

i told him you said hi, he knows the car:number1

lolol did he say anything bad about it lolol . that and are my burnouts still therer

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc34/dragonblee79/corvette1.jpg

412 hp and some z06 rims and tires love it, jim at north east did a great job.

he does do a great job

Brandunne, there is quite a bit of wheel well gap. Have you looked into that yet or you just gonna leave it? I know your car is quite particular on how the suspension can be modified. I was just wundrin.

yeah all i gotta do is loosen some bolts to lower the car, gonna take care of that friday when i get my car inspected at jims, but the z06 tires are a lower profile tire so that made the gap worse, but no biggie will fix soon. Unless someone on here has experience in doing the lowering of c5s and wants to lend a hand in exchange for some $ and beers lol at which point i need to call A.S.S for an alignment.

go on corvette forum. look up lowering a C5 on stock bolts… or talk to deadbeat you can pretty much slam it on the stock stuff.

yup. Me and my buddy have lowered C5’s on the stock bolts before.

i have looked up how to do it, not having a place to do it is another thing, or having the correct tools to do it.

i still have vids of that lol

I spied you this am. 7:35ish over by the HS. Had a nice lil rumble when it went by. I was the squirrely lookin dude in the black B7 passat you prolly didnt notice me.