24 Hours of Le Mans Z51 Commemorative Edition package

brando did you do heads too , i thought on the other forum you said you didnt list heads as a mod ? Just curious .

naa man i was half asleep driving to work with a upset stomach from drinking to much last night lol

and ram, it was on my list of mods origionally but in the end, it just cost to much to buy them as well, i will upgrade to them in the spring when $ is not such an issue.

well its that time of year again to spend some big money in the spring and enjoy the car for the summer. first and for most i bought the toyo proxes for my z06 rims should be way better then 7 year old good years, b&m short shifter and some interior accessories. for the big mod i went with the prc stage 2.5 ported and polished 243 heads and 42 lbs injectors its a good match to all my exsisting mods will post numbers tuesday when i get it back.

dont tell what you get , make people find out the hard way . I cant wait for my tires , should be at the house now , id had old worn down tires too and then i got a set of 16’s with great tires for 50 bucks , cant wait to get some fresh 275’s all around on .

Those heads are a great boost in power , plus a little more compresion etc . Good choice man

I want those heads bad.

you wanna play this year or what? Never raced a H/C C5

The heads I can get for 1500 drew

texas speed sell’s them for $1200…

and the prc ls6 heads are $1100

I’m sorry the price I’m thinking is for ls3 heads for steves car the 5.3 heads are cheaper

Thats dumb. This is a build thread. Thus he is telling us what he is doing to build his car.

listen you just shut:excited your whore mouth .

What track?

Plus if you plan on tracking the car your already going in the wrong direction but no- one here will tell you that but me.

was an autocross track and i don’t plan on hardcore racing just a weekend warrior a few autocross events a few valley runs. i like my list of parts so far, i have a good c5 i am building.

No offense but r u american? Hahaha, u type like a bulgarian speaks

no i just replied from my phone, sorry.

well alittle update all my work is done, the car ended up proving too much for the stock c5 clutch so i ended up going with a c6 z06 clutch. put down 434 hp on northeast speed dyno dynamics dyno before cluch started slipping at 5200 rpms. after the break in period on the clutch hes going to give me a few more runs to see what i got. Also added a set of Firestone wide Ovals not the best tire but better then the 7 year old good years that had no tread left. Next year i am going with some bigger rims with tire sizes companys actually still make tires for. This summer will be good times.

Betting power isblower thqnvthat , esp with his Dyno . Assk ramair transam

:slight_smile:

Good lookin on the tire/wheel combo. Any ideas on a possible wheel choice?

You think you’ll peak 450 on the dyno?

Glad to have ya back :wink: