240 Carbon

more like ‘lots of wishful thinking and no money’ but lets not kill it before anything is even done cause that’d be gay… im sincerely interested, cause i dun wana import my shit from the states or across the country (BC/montreal)

still i saw those lips and they were strong, and it never broke, so bonus.

can someone start making this lip http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6318/headlightjm7.jpg

that is serious !

I hope your joking

Bings.

i love newbs.

Urgh I wasn’t talking about the lip, bings already makes that shit. I was talking about the non popup lights

^I think its kind of hard to make CF transparent…

really? wow, that’s pretty intense. I guess making the same headlights regardless of the material involved did not hit you? Kind of like the guys asking for FRP parts instead of carbon. I just made a suggestion ‘make this’ and by ‘this’ i meant plexiglass/glass whatever and the other hardware to make an exact replica. I’ll be sure to ask next time to make my milk out of carbon too :rolleyes: Use some common-sense.

well if this guys is asking who would be interested in carbon parts why are u asking for headlights which are obviosly not made out of carbon?

ho ya and the lights ur looking for were never made by veilside , they were made by eastbear and were on the 180sx with the C3 kit made by veilside

Because others asked for frp parts, and I could just as well suggest other items that may be of interest and good sellers here and in the south.

The reason I’m saying this is because I had a guy two years ago wanting to sell them from circuit sports. I asked them if they could make them and they identified it for me and told me they were gona sell them for 600 but they used to cost 1200$ when still being made.

And it’s called the flush light kit and it was made by veilside:

The abflug and eastbear are completely different they look like these:

And I don’t have it on head but the eastbear one also looks like these but more inwards these are knock off circuit sports/ebay ones:

Anyways who cares you’re just being an ass (typical) not contributing. If the man wants to make em he can if not that’s fine. No need for retarded comments like ‘invisible transparent carbon fiber’ and ‘wasnt the title of the thread carbon’ when obviously it was a suggestion to make something if he wanted.

Abflug doesn’t make it anymore either it seems as their webstie no longer carries it… however some japanese websites still do sell the abflug conversion:

http://www.takakaira.co.jp/part.aspx?SubCatId=3ef06b59-b337-4131-95d4-6297f7e88f13

And for sake of the thread here’s some carbon fiber this was basically a one off prototyping model of some company in the states that ended up in the hands of the owner of nicoclub and his s13 vert if im not mistaken or one of the mods on nicoclub:

Edit:

and this is the eastbear kit that eastbear still sells:

http://www.east-bear.co.jp/shopdetail/012001000002/order/

Scott, I will tell you exactly how it’ll be.

You will get a lot of people saying that they are down and interested but when you actually make those parts…

…you will get about 5 people at the most who will actually buy them.

There’s a lot of stuff that people WANT but do not have the money for.

…and Ahmed just ruined this thread.

i want stuff and have money to buy my thing is you want to do this but with no expierience it might not work so if it happens i`ll buy tons of stuff good luck hope you make it work

som1 spends WAY to much time on the interenet…

Quoted for truth.

scott are you doing this to fund the mistress?