240 Carbon

Hood, interior pieces and other little do-dads will be the biggest sellers if you can undercut the U.S. companies. Hatchs, doors and other things people are telling you to make will be hard to find buyers for, not many people will be willing to shell out what the price tag will be and I highly doubt you’d be able to market to the U.S. simply due to pirce.

But if you make a nice looking, functional diffuser… you may get a decent result, from here and the U.S. because theres next to none out there.

Maybe supermade replica (Good fitting) bucket headlights?

Coupons?

LOL

Best of luck with the business venture on a more serious note!

If anything pans out be sure to post!

i am so down, make any s13,s14 part you can.

For the hoods, doors, trunks etc, would it be possible for you to make it out of fiberglass as well as carbon? Pretty much all of these carbon parts made by companies like seibon and vis are just fiberglass parts with a thin layer of CF for the look. I don’t care for exposed carbon parts and I just want the parts to be lightweight so plain old fiberglass would be awesome.

Also if you go ahead with this since our canadian dollar is weak itll incite buyers from the south as well, so good business in that sense. Like when our dollar was stronger for that short little bit lol i was buying stuff from down south… imagine now how our dollar is weak in contrast to the us dollar… ppl dont mind sometimes to do that.

If you want to make my lazy butt happy (cuz i wanted to make this but i never find the time lately cuz of other reasons):

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6318/headlightjm7.jpg

A perfect clone of the veilside flushlight s13 non popup kit. These look awesome in real life :slight_smile:

^^^^ thats a sick ride, amazing headlights and those are cf ? moree pics of that shit

CF Interior with a cup holder? Am i the first to think of this?

honestly thats the only pic i have of it… I’ve posted it in a duzzen of 240 forums all around including outside of americas… The only ones that responded were old school guys that had 240s since like 2000ish time… (well old school compared to me since i had mine since 2006). These are discontinued but were initially made by veilside. The stuff that’s still being made is expensive and ugly in contrast (like the square light ones).

Carbon fiber roof skins or a sunroof insert. If every thing works out. Even just sheets of carbon, that way people can make there own stuff with it. Its much nicer to buy something from someone local rather then waiting and paying for shipping.

is this the same 5cott from untz?

Yea soo word of Advice SON240 has more Flop purchasers then Kijiji, beware alot of these people here will contact you with thier interest and leave you hanging…
Beware of this, best of luck to you

second the Coupe Trunk, Doors and interior trim. Lets see some products pricing n pictures.

coupe trunk!

i would buy all the pannels for the coupe.

so i take it thats a yes to a good idea.

as it pains me to say, if you make civic and crapalire or sun flower parts in CF those would be a big ricey hit aswell im sure.

man what a sick looking lip…

anyways… is this stuff going to be wet lay or true CF?

if its wet lay stuff its no biggie… i made a few things like that and they didnt move at all…

bing, did you make the first couple CF lips in wet lay? the silver CF??

is this actually gonna happen ? anyword from op ?

Sorry for late reply Ive been busy with some work. and WOW a lot of positive feedback I didn’t think so many people were interested. I think I will go ahead with this after all :slight_smile:

… Not sure where to start though

^^ goodluck to you :slight_smile:

silver and black… i have a black CF lip that i used on my car and another one coming.

there is no real benefit to it over fibreglass other than the look and it is a bit lighter… it’s just as fragile as FG and harder to repair on accoun to of you not being able to replicate the weave over again.

dry carbon is a whole other story but i dont think that is what this guy is talking about.