240sx problems

just on Saturday when i was driving my 240 and i begin to reverse and then the electricity shuts off and then it was stuck and i had to move it to the curb. I tried boosting the car cuz i thought the battery was dead but the electricity comes back on but it does not want to start the car i hear a click in the engine but like i said doesnt want to start iunno wut the problem is and i need some help how figure out the diagnosis? If you knoe wut the problem is please let me knoe ASAP…please no negative comments

relays or starter.

it sounds like your starter. …try getting a friend to hit it (not too hard) with a hammer while you crank it over. . .if it’ll start only then . . .it’s your starter. . .

I’ve got one for sale if you need one. . .

sounds like the starter, my chevy made the same noise and symptons and when its starter went

Use the handle to a hammer (NOT THE METAL END, THE WOOD ONE). Never seen someone break a starter casing with wood yet…

it doesnt seem to be the starter cause i started the car perfectly before that happend to me could it be either a short circuit or some thing in the fuse box?

starter, or bad connections to ur battery, make sure those are tight first. otherwise its starter, had the same thing with mine a month ago. cheers.

try testing your starter, your solinoid, then if those two aren’t the problem, then start checking/replacing relays!!!

ohh ya, have fun!! lol… :drinkers:

i got a technician to look at my car and said i need a battery relocation kit how much is that gonna cost me?

why the hell would a “relocation kit” fix anything. Tell your technician to go suck off a horse and stop trying to hose you for money!

the relocation kit isnt going to fix anything. It is only merely going to move your battery from under your hood to wherever you put it (probably the trunk). This will cost $200.00+ :axe:

Thats worth a sig quote…

Thats worth a sig quote…[/quote]

your right… yoink im takin it… :partyman: :butthead:

i figured out the problem it was a loosened ground connection with the battery. Thanks for all your help guys

glad it didn’t have to resort to " a new relocation kit"

Thats worth a sig quote…[/quote]

your right… yoink im takin it… :partyman: :butthead:[/quote]

haha thats awesome