240sx write off huge accident brampton

^^ I like that idea as well, compared to a cruise for a funeral.

Although this was part of his family, I think the funeral should be left quiet and strictly for people who knew him. I don’t think its appropriate to have loud ass cars cruising for a funeral.

rip man shitty thing to happen especially at 18 my condolences to his family and ppl who knew him

hopefully we can do a memorial cruise to show the family that they are not alone in the loss

A cruise to the spot sounds perfect to me…time and date everyone, lets get this setup or else it will never happen…

im down for a cruise even tho i dont drive a 240 no more…chad always wanted to be a part of a cruise be hes never been to one

almost brings tears to my eyes…even if I didn’t know him, my heart reaches out to his family and friends.

I got into a minor accident this week, so it really sucks to see someone go for this one. :’(

God Bless, & May you Rest in Peace Bro, Hope your friends get a speedy recovery as well.

my heart goes out to his family & friends…best of luck…

rest in peace.

I didn’t know him but 18 is way too young to go out like that… 2 people close to me also died in a car crash last year in August… Also very young…

My prayers for Chadwick & his family. RIP Chadwick

Guys, http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38745

wow i can’t believe hie’s dead I knew Chadwick he im sad to say but he wasn’t the most safe driver , i just cant believe he died because of it , RIP man.

RIP Chadwick.

Why on earth would someone post this on Zilvia? Christ reading that makes me want to hate the internet. Someone delete that topic. You think those idiots would have some type of respect no matter what the situation. It so typical for that site though. You cant post anything without someone being a douche.

i met him when i went to buy his red s13 off him. we talked a bit he tried helping me find one in good shape because he sold his to someone else on here. was a good kid. fuckin sad the way the world works. always the young and innocent.

http://www.canpages.ca/page/ON/brampton/shoppers-drug-mart-mayfield-and-hwy-10/3879885.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
directions

some how i posted this in the wrong thread…hmm. well it won’t hurt here either.

that’s totally ignorant to say, not to mention disrespectful

Chad wasn’t driving FYI.

I made a small memorial in the banner for him on behalf of SON240SX. It should be up soon.

thats true , sorry if it came off ignorant,(I didn’t mean it in a bad way.) i met him a few times. good guy he was there with his boy Gabriel to , sorry gabriel I feel bad about what happened.

my condolences goes out to his family. I remember Clutch messaging me on son a couple of times. He was a nice guy and had a passion for 240s. Sad to hear that he died so young.

+1

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

my condolences to his family and loved ones.

RIP.

my boss told me about this accident the day it happened, as she lives just off Wanless. i only found out it was a fellow 240 guy just now upon reading this thread. sucks.

man some of those ppl on zilvia are complete d***heads, i cant even belive the kind of things there talking about, and then making off topic jokes about other nonsence. really blew me away, if anybody knows any mods on zilvia, you gotta try to get that thread locked, complete disrepsect to the situation,

anyways i think i already posted but

Rest In Piece, God Bless his family and friends.