2nd Highest Theft Claim = Evo

http://autos.msn.com/advice/article.aspx?contentid=2891

This will probably not help out on the insurance :banghead:

Jeller

yea i seen that today too… thats nice to know

come to circuit city and get a nice alarm installed and lessen the chances :slight_smile:

that’s funny (not humorus, but interesting), i just cleaned out an evo today with broken glass.

However, there are vehicles that are at the opposite end of the spectrum. The HLDI reports that the Ford Taurus showed the fewest theft claims,

fucking score!.. oh sorry about the evo stats

a car alarm will do nothing by itself. i was watchin this show (dont remember what it was) and they follwed an ex-car thief around a parking lot and he said that if a car had an alarm in it he would still steel it cause they are not hard to disable

I thought those only count for an insurance discount if they are self arming, which make them annoying as Fuck. Also with the amount of miles Jeller drives, they will be lucky to find him NOT in his car LOL

X…

Those newer Tauruses have to be the most undesirable car on the road today…obviously.

:tup: to free upgrades to EVO 9

LOJACK FTW

Hey, My daily driver is a newer taurass. I guess I should stop locking it. Its probably because there are 8 billion of them around. I actually got out of a ticket because of that. I passed a cop doing 90. By the time he caught up to me I was right next to the same color taurass. He didn’t know who to pull over so he pulled over a child molester van in front of us. He actually starred at me for a couple of seconds while he was right next to me to try to see if i was the one speeding. Never look them in the eyes, Never.

95 civc??? Good thing nobody wants my OBDII pos.

the Chrysler Sebring round out the top five

ha!

:ohnoes:

It’s because thiefs know that its retarded to mod an OBDII

:mamoru:

Which is why Niagara Falls is filled with them.

Id be willing to bet most of the evo thieves are evo owners. Mitsu should have just sold the evo with 1 extra of everything on the car. That would cut down on almost all evo thefts :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this is a dig at Niagara Falls. I’m just trying to figure if there are any other hidden meanings.

auto locking ones SUCK… soo annoying… its like o shit i am in a hurry and forgot somthing and ur like already locked out…