3 tickets in 1 day.

Haha, Thursday I got worse than you.

1. Parked in a lot 2$/half an hour, come back to pay 6 dollars, have a ticket for 100$ slapped on my windshield for parking in an isle that wasnt properly marked. Looked like a normal spot to me, cars beside me and behind me at normal distances in a row of cars.

2. On the way home someone almost t-bones my s14 and just clips the rear bumper off and dips.

3. Lost my laptop charger.

New laptop charger: 120$, misrepresented ticket 100$, new bumper 80$, to get it painted who knows maybe 100? So thats 300$ without paint and install labour for the bumper.

Thinking ‘oh well shit happenes and not giving a shit’ is key =)

lol…well said, the funny part is the gf calls him irresponsible but shes the one that forgot to put money in the meter

Thats what I said, but she said “its a common mistake”.

Hahaha Man O MAN I am glad my Woman is not like that.

Tell her to stfu and throw her out of your car the next time she bitches at you.

wow your girlfriend sounds like a dumb bitch. rip her ass open to teach the dumb bitch a lesson. and next time make the dumb bitch walk.

I still think you should stick it in her pooper.

ya the pooper sounds like good punshment to me
DO IT

But after you ram it in the pooper, THEN toss her to the curb. It’s more degrading that way.

She definately sounds like a fucking winner… Shitty deal about the tickets though dude.

Actually, after you ram it in her pooper, make her give you head :wink:

repeatedly. atm ftw.

Its the Man’s Girl your talkin about… people relax wit the degrading comments. Only if there broken up your allowed to talk shit. :wink:

First off fight all of them. I had four tickets issued in one day by two different officers. Totaling just over 700 dollars. The best part is that i took bings advice I still haven’t paid them and I have extended the tickets so long now that the cops won’t have a clue.

Side not I think every guy on the board has got a ticket due to a girl.

Cheers

Bryce

i got three tickes on the second month i got my 240sx.
carless
obstauct plates
uncencssary noise
almost 700 worth of tickets.

I got 3 tickets at once before. $330 No plate, tinting and non stock muffler. I explained to the officer why the tickets were not justified while he was giving me the tickets in a very calmly manor, donno if it was right info but its been just over 8 months and i have not got my court date yet sooo i think he didnt file it. :smiley:

u need to get raid of ur girlfriend…she is bad luck

try just under 10 grand in one stop!!!

How?

lol…ive never forgotten to put money in the meter, anyone ever forgotten to put money in the meter ??

you never go ass to mouth (clerks 2)