300zx Owner

Right now I’m actually looking to get a Stage III TT clutch and lightweight flywheel that can handle 600HP at the crank, a TT fuel pump and controller, a new timing belt with pulleys and possibly an Electronic Boost Controller.
I have a JSpec TT front clip from a 2+2 TT Car that I’ve already stripped the front suspension off of and put it in on my car. (90+ 2+2 TT was not available in North American Markets)

I have the brakepedal/clutch/gas pedal set from the front clip and can probably sell you those along with the transmission off of my car once I take it out. All five speed. I believe you can also use the Clutch Master Cylinder from my front clip on your car. Truth is though, I’m waiting for Shorteaz to tell me she doesn’t want it. I’m trying to convince her to convert her Auto 300 to 5 speed. Right Shorteaz???

As for the clutch, I can only go based on word of mouth from the previous owner. He said it was a performance clutch but I have to see to believe it. All I know is that it doesn’t grab of feel like a stock clutch. It seems to be more of a race type application along with his stated lightweight flywheel.

I am located at Woodbine & 16th on the North East side. I believe Kurtaceez lives in the same area. Shorteaz is in the boonies of Brampton, likes Country Music and is ok with driving a big 4speed column shift pickup truck while carrying a pitchfork in the bed… Just in case :R
RIGHT SHORTEAZ???

How many KM are on your 300 bountywolf?