344rwhp 328lbft on pumpgas

setup tuned and built by yours truly

car: 1995 s14 240sx 5spd

Bone stock ka24de motor
bikirom engine managment
rx7 550cc injectors
revhard turbo manifold
garrett t3/t4 70a/r comp, .82 a/r stage 3 tubrine
3" catless turboback exhaust(2 mufflers)
turbosmart 38mm wastegate
turbosmart mbc
blitz dd bov
megan racing large intercooler 23.5”x 11.75” x3"
walbro intank fuel pump(stock fpr)
94 octane

Dyno session was done at our shop
dyno services provided by Dan @ u2ndyno.com

Dyno was a dynapack 3000, i must say this is by far the most accurate and advanced system on the market hands down.

the turbo was just starting to breath properly at 14psi, at 10 psi we made 300whp 290lbft.

Short runner intake manifold is ready to go on and will be the next mod with this tune.

here is the sheet.

Restecpa :lol: Disregard the whp and torque in the right pane.(from a previous run)

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/scarboroughdub/radeks14240ka24det14psi8x6.jpg

That’s some pretty impressive numbers on a KA.

Congrats!

typical KA…good hp numbers good torque numbers…

haha awesome man i love to hear about ka-t’s. Expecially here in ontario where there isnt alot of them

nice numbers, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

great numbers, wouldn’t be my choice of turbo but great results just a little too laggy for my liking

actually its not too laggy at all sure its not a t25 but big numbers need a big turbo.

plus the flat shifting option my bikirom has keeps the boost up between shifts anyways.

awesome results.

wow, I shouldn’t of sold my motor to u lol

Nice numbers, now lets see if it will last and if I made the wrong choice of going sr.

Keep us posted.

its been lasting eversince i bought it from you, its been over a year of 12psi

so i say its holding together just fine.

Good times man…congrats again Radek

A little post on my site…

http://u2ndyno.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43

Hi,

Just wondering… were you running this setup for a year without tuning it and you had no problems?

Also, did you “rebuild” the engine in any way? (port and polish? new gaskets? bearings? oil pump? water pump?) How many clicks on the before going turbo?

BTW congrats. Quite jealous and envious here :slight_smile:

congrats, those are some sweet numbers.

Nice numbers mang!!! That torque should convert some people towards considering a KA-T. Thats more torque than my RB26.

I better get wrenching and plug in that Power FC.

Those are some good numbers. I am going to do a KA-T project myself this summer if I have the money. Are those RX7 injectors direct fit or did you get an aftermarket fuel rail?

ha i wish, the motor has been tuned, or retuned over the last year. so yes the engine has been tuned from day one, im one of the original people running bikirom so i was constantly testing new updates and retuning cause of it.

the motor is completely stock i did nothing to it and it has low 100,000 on it.

the key to making a motor last is the tune and the tools you use to tune it.

no i made up some custom sleeves to compensate for the difference in diameter.

Congrats dude!
Much respect to anyone who’s hacking their own roms :wink:

Thats an awesome result dude!

The only thing i would be worried about is the rods above 300ft lbs of torque. Don’t they normally start to bend a bit around that level?

Awesome numbers none the less.

thanks for the comments guys.

sasha, its been tested by several people that these motors can reliably handle 350whp properly tuned. come guys have had them up to 500whp for numbers sake. but yes no rod will last if you have uncontrolled cylinder pressures.

so tuning is pretty much key here and im still going to super fine tune the timing map with a hks knock detector. but im just being super picky now.

Great results!