350 z goes down tonight

Sorry guys, I shouldn’t have posted that video. It was out of place. I should have posted it on a car enthusiasts forum… maybe if the topic of a 350z had come up. I’m really disappointed with some of the people that troll this place. There’s more close minded ignorance here than I’ve see on other car specific/posterboy forums. And Dan, I don’t care much for opinions of people I don’t personally know either. All Motor, please punch yourself in the face again.

Pancho, I know how cars have been. Regardless of comparison at any time, I still don’t think 13/14 second cars are fast. I would show you slips but then I’d just get more intelligent replies from Dan and company. I’m not proud of my car running 10.8-10.9’s… I’m still working out some bugs with the nitrous and launch and I should be able to shave a second off my e.t. I also split seat time with my dad in his super stock Camaro for the past 10 years, it ran low to mid 9’s, so high 10’s does feel much slower to me. Yes, I go to Chicago for my tuning. No one in this area has much experience with tuning Supras, so I go to SP. Larry Prebis is one of the better aem tuners in the country, plus my sister lives out there so it’s not that bad. I don’t know if you’re quoting a movie with the 3.8 street car comment… I don’t know who you’re talking about.