350z / stang cop cars

All I know is that guys are building faster cars this year to out run cops!!!

What you say is entirely sensible and logical. Due to personal circumstances, i cant work part time so i’m barely just surviving on my savings alone for gas. BUt what i was trying to do was show you that some people dont have any other choice. Just cause they drive s13s in the winter when they’re mint doesnt mean their idiots. I really dont want to drive my s13 in the winter, but as my personal circumstances allow, its my only viable option.

edit: and after i graduate and start working, the s13 will definetely be my winter beater. My hopes are to own an s2000 (or whatever my mind changes to) after a year or two of work.

truth!!!

they cant fly in airport air space

You say you don’t want to drive your S13 in the winter, but then go on to say you will gladly do it when you buy a summer only car. Why not sell the 240 to someone who will appreciate it and buy a rly cheap beater?

sorry if we arn`t all as rich as you but some of us have to drive in the winter i only have a patch on my frame from a previous owner very very very mild rust on body.
noskillz give them your car with the broken dog box see how far they get

so if you end up in the airport, you keep your car there til the coast is clear?

True, But i wouldn’t be worried about helicopters in Toronto as they don’t have one anyways:D, and if you do happen to get a heli on you your prob in so much shit it doesn’t matter where you go, since they’d have to fly over air 1 or 2 from Durham or york region.

The 240 would be my summer only car until/if i get my s2k. i do really appreciate the s13. I dont believe there’s anything wrong with winter-driving it if you maintain it well. I have the underbody sprayed, all body surface rust is completely gone. I wash it every week, i dont starve it of oil changes when it needs one, i change my filters, i’ve got good snow tires on so i dont ruin it and i think that if i really didnt treasure it i wouldnt maintain it.

Of course though, too each his own. You paid for your car, you have the right to drive it, and build it as you please. You can scrutinize me all you want, but in the end i still have to drive it in the winter cause i just dont have another car. And since you do have a beater, i want to tell i’m quite envious of your tempo. For a while i had an echo when my parents were out of the country. And it felt great not having to drive the s13.

can I get an AMEN

bottom line is if you got the cash to spare… good for you
if you dont then you just gotta treat your baby as well as you physically can.

kinda like a single mom, not everyone can find another husband

As rich as me? lol dude, I’m poor, my mom is poor, i live with her in a tiny little apartement, i work 2-3 jobs and need to buy clothes and pay for school and i just had a 3300$ repair bill from the body shop that i paid off myself in a few months, i work, that’s all there is to it

Not my problem you don’t have a job. :wink:

Your right, him not having money for whatever reason isnt your problem. But in that same way, everyone has their own personal circumstances. Kollo may have things going on that doesnt allow him to have a job (if he doesnt) the same way i do.

I give respect to people who have beaters to drive in the winter, and i give respect to people who dont but still treat their car as best they can.

right on dr. phil

you take this way to serious. its a ticket for 20 over i dont take it serious in any means and nor will i ever 20 over is so minor that nobody cares. and if your on his board driving a s13 and youve never gone 20 k over the limmit or done ANYTHING illigal than you should have your car taken away imo. its cops like you that ruin the love of cars. “you should be shot for going 5k over on the highway” or the famous “you were drifting a empty parking lot :open_mouth: omg! you should have your licence taken away”

so look man nothing agenst you, you are new here but try to relax and dont take everything so serious. youll just end up shooting yourself in the foot.

i agree. being another student workin part time dont have the luxury of insuring a 2nd car. winter beater?? dont wanna drive nofun shit beater in winter either, will patch frame rail & get bodywork done when needed. till then have fun slidin arnd in a 16yr old car. after graduating will get GTR or Maserati for summer only.

If that happens to your car, consider it wrecked, although some cops can drive fast cars well, I’m pretty sure most of them cant. Oh and I wouldn’t be surprised if among the cops its ‘if you catch a nice street racer it’ll be your future cruiser’ hence they are all trying to hunt down the best shit they can.