4 Dead, 3 State Troopers Injured After Blair County Church Shooting

Here we go again :ahh

http://www.altoonamirror.com/photos/news/md/567048_1.jpg

Scott was shot to death at the Juniata Valley Gospel Church as she was decorating for a children’s Christmas party, said the Rev. James McCaulley, who presided at his brother’s funeral Thursday at the church.

McCaulley said Scott was shot by a man who first fired shots through the church hall’s windows. Another woman decorating wasn’t shot.

A second person was shot and killed at a nearby residence, state police Deputy Commissioner Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a news conference.
The gunman then drove off in his pickup truck and crashed head-on into another vehicle, Bivens said. He then shot and killed the other driver.

A third trooper was involved in a head-on crash with the pickup. The driver exited the truck and immediately fired upon the responding troopers, who returned fire, killing the gunman, state police spokeswoman Marla Finn said.
Two troopers were wounded during the shootout, Finn said.

One trooper was hit in his bulletproof vest and in one of his wrists and another was struck by flying glass when the gunman fired at his state police vehicle, Consiglio and Finn said.

In addition to the church shooting, one man was killed at a residence, Bivens said.

Any guesses on the gun involved?

:pop

I’d like to hear those dipshits that claim media exposure has nothing to do with copycat crimes explain this one. The more exposure this gets, the more psychos out there will get the idea and go do it.

I feel like the more people that see whats happening and have thought about commiting such crimes in the past or, something has recently pushed them to that level of i dont give a fuck are increasing for sure. Tied in with our prison system being a joke, people just dont care. Especially, those knowing theyre on a one way mission.

fucking great!! ughhhh this is really starting to get on my nerve!

alot of things are poping up that these were a fraud.

i mean the only reason i know this happened was from media. i am not saying i know what happened i am just posting the videos. i know i dont know

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dIMCkQ6E-4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6omFTYw9AM[/ame]

let me guess a assult rifle? more specficly a ar15

arm the police and every body with more guns

every body with more guns

more guns

guns

Nothing Just happens everything is planned…roosevelt

Scaring the stupid fucking masses and slowly taking our guns away. Fuck you, media.

Media
Politicians
Religion
Conspiracy Theorists
NRA

Don’t just blame the media, masses are easily scared.

lmao

this is also true.

Uh hello how is no one noticing the mini Mopar boneyard in that pic. I can make out several A bodies, an F body, a 71ish B body, and some 60s stuff in the back.

How did death miss that little piece of heaven lol …but let’s face suttin here ,fear drives us all and its a great tool to use when ya want results !!! Religion, media , mavis etc all use fear to get what they want . O.m.g your gonna die if u don’t do this or if this happens etc .

i know its hard for cops not to shoot to kill but damn we gotta stop killing these fucks… there needs to be technology that guides bullets to shoot a weapon or the fuckers arms off.

These cowards are killing themselves and being killed when they should be treated like animals for the rest of their lives.

Well, for what it’s worth. I’d rather torture them for a short period of time, then kill them off with a $0.50 bullet. that way it’s not wasting our tax $$$$$.

They plan on getting killed or killing themselves, then they look like celebritys to all of the other wackos in the world. When they dont die, there game plan is all fucked up and they dont get the easy way out.

Imo, as a tax payer, I’d rather pay for these dickheads to be in jail over some punk kid who got caught smoking some weed.

this.

I also believe a rope should be hung in every murderers jail cell after 20 years.

every cell all day, errday. fuckem. no-one says you HAVE to do it…

If only the minister was packing, this never would have happened