4 to 8 swap?!?!?!?

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

put it this way…

it took a 383 stroked, H/C/geared LT1 to run with a cam only LS6

ask how I know :wink:

anyways fluff, good luck on the build. Hybrid builds are cool either way…doesnt matter what motor.

Hell, stick a 2JZGTE in that bitch!

then why wont ya run mine then ?:wtf ask a few ya may be suprised

theres something in the works… prolly gonna be a tubular set up in the back

you two just need to run and get it over with,listenin to you is worse than a couple getting a divorce

^^^^ This, I love telling tree hugging, prius driving hippies that I’m in favor of hybrids…Then explaining that hybrid to me = things like my miata with a gas guzzling V8 in it

its not me holdin back

Where the hell is the pics???

i know john…pix will prolly be up tonight after i get back from the garage,im leaving to go there noaw!

who said I wouldnt run you? I have before, will again…nothing stopping me.

im sure your car runs good…never said it didnt…but I would be very very suprised if it ran better then a big h/c 383 stroker.

from talking to steve i believe that the lt1 will be perfect for what he wants to do. Hes on a budget, already has a decent motor so why not stick with it> Hes not going for a track record with the truck. My lt1 was pretty strong, went 13.7 stock. they have potential that a lot of people dont know or want to know about.

thanks paul i really appreciate the kind words:hug

but tonight was nothing good…drunk,check…nothing accomplished,another check… just got seats swapped over for the most part,and shit squared away,i do have some pix lol

I would be afraid he will hurt himself with an LSX in a lite weight S-10. Open diff FTW. You’re not going sideways anywhere. LoL. LT1 will still be a hand full in a little pickup

Like GermanPSI said to me the other day “a 500hp civic is fun but a 300hp firebird can get scary”

I hope there are plans for some wide sticky rear tires and a traction aid or two

Plus one. I neverrrr feared for my life in any of my Honda’s as much as when i had your firebird completely sideways on wolf road, almost into a Lincon Navigator. Soooo unpredictable.

sadly, you learn how to deal with these situations when it happens so much!

Then raise the vehicles center of gravity and shift the weight bias forward with less than adequate suspension and pitch that sideways! LMAO

yeah the f-bodies do like to get squirly and stay that way. fun ass cars in an open area!!

mine hooks …unless commanded otherwise

This should be johns build thread not steves :lol

nah steve stares at the truck …