5/20 Nyspeed BBQ @ Chestnut Ridge **PAYMENT INFO INSIDE**

:headbang:
Cant wait

ok yea, no more payments, cause this is kinda gettin out of hand lol we can’t keep going back for more food because what we plan for keeps changing, so i’m not accepting anymore paypal payments at this time. i will see you all there :tup:

^ Can I pay you tomorrow there???

you guys had MORE than enough time to pay $13, i don’t see what was so hard about it. YOU ARE THE LAST ONE, just pay me tommorow when you get there… i’m not going to be hunting around for people. we’ve been more than lenient with taking payments

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:364,topic:24869"”]

you guys had MORE than enough time to pay $13, i don’t see what was so hard about it. YOU ARE THE LAST ONE, just pay me tommorow when you get there… i’m not going to be hunting around for people. we’ve been more than lenient with taking payments

[/quote]

:word:…ill say

[/quote]

jay is stressing out!!! ahh, ill give u a hug tomorrow baby :touchy:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:366,topic:24869"”]

[/quote]

ill hug both of you!

mmm brian makes the magic happen

:wink:

Cant wait! Looks like I will be detailing my car all day today.
Anyone bringing name-tags?

can’t wait for this :smiley:

[/quote]

I know, but like I said its gonna be a last min. thing for me if I go or not. I might have to do something with the wife, im trying to get out of it. Thanks.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:366,topic:24869"”]

[/quote]

Ugggh WTF i feel left out, ive been goin crazy as well!

:lol: i was really hoping it’d be skunk, but i guess you will do paul… :rofl:

Just found out about this meet. I realize its too late to get in on food… thats fine, I’ll eat before I leave. It’d just be cool to meet some car guys/girls. I should be able to make it later in the day.

Besides it looks like it’ll be a hell of a car show too!

Any word on that entrance yet?

Likely 100 + people

is open!

i’m gonna go out on a limb and say this will be the biggest nyspeed meet yet

Is this a dry event??? BYOB or is that not allowed?