5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

I guess its like crack, you only need to do it once to get addicted

it’s worse because a crack habit is more affordable. :confused:

lol… isn’t that the truth

lol I know just being there is gonna make me hate not running, but alas there are many other days I plan on attending

^^ I know… I will be taking my truck up to be able to support the grill and food and such, but i really want to bring my car out and try it on the track. It is completely stock, but i think that it can hold its own to a point on a track.

Just signed up and paid for a track spot. Don’t know how many spots that leaves, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Bring the car then, load food in the wagon find someone towing their car with a truck there, and bring the car for some fun after cooking times. :wink:

Or bum rides to drive.

Excellent! I am excited to see how that Audi moves!

I wish I would have the time. I have a feeling that I will be pretty busy trying to get everything all set up. I will have the car out for one of the other events, hopefully i will have a little bit more power out of the tiny motor by then though.

I will have to go and look, but i believe that you just closed registration for drivers. spectators only at this point!

I really would have liked to see how the TBSS would have done :frowning:

Anyone heading to this from Rochester with room in their car/whatever for a set of tires?

I really -really- need to find a tire trailer for sale.

^
I’d help, but I’m bringing my own race tires this time.

Cassie I may be around the day before if so I can bring your tires to the event. I’ll let you know closer to that weekend.

I wont have my car so I dunno…I got something I was thinking of but keepin it :snky:

your like 5 hours too late anyhow :wink: come as a spectator anyhow. It should be a good time.

which audi is this you speak of, in any event my buddy is driving for the 1st time on a track in his b5 s4, itl be good to see some german cars out (too bad this time ill be in my jdm car or else we could have a friendly kraut lap session)

What type of pads and rotors should I run, and is there a place I can get them locally? I want something that will perform well but I don’t want to spend 500 dollars on it all.

Up front: decent blanks with hawks, our back, new blanks & new oem pads. Flush the brake juice with new Dot3 or Superblue… at a minimum.

Will I have to flush again after track day to regular fluid or can I just rock that after?