5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

I have 3 open seats, Paulo, wanna ride up with me?

anyone looking for a spot mine is up for sale only looking for $100 what i paid for the spot…PM ME :slight_smile:

thanks

My spot is also for sale if anyone’s interested.

PM for details.

Still not sure whats up with work because my boss likes to change the schedual on a daily basis…I’m most likely going still. I’ll pay at the door.

im working out a f*cking seized caliper right now, but ill just need the reminder about the waiver form like the day before or something. so let me get this straight, theres no Free spectating?

wow… i’ll register tomorrow!

one week :slight_smile: Im waiting on the rotors and the OEM Fluid… friday will be a crunch day. was an email sent out where we where meeting up for a cruise up or are we just meeting up in CA?

You can come and watch if you want, but if you’re not registered you won’t be able to park inside the track with everyone else, eat, etc.

All of this will be outlined in an email.

No email sent out yet. We’re heading up to the track this weekend for pre-event stuff. You’ll get it this week.

Awesome I’m SO Excited :slight_smile:

I am so pumped to hear that Aaron will be coming yayyyyyyyy

LOL

It is official… he has just registered. he did leave himself an out to still not go however!

yea I know

he will melt in the rain

I broke the transmission in my neon Monday night. If I can’t get it fixed before then, I’m not sure whats going to happen.

damn, i wanted to see that nyg acr

hahhah fuck off mike. i talked to josh and explained everything. Weather does look good though… so i should be there

The best would be if I didn’t show up lol

your going to be there?? damn it now ive gotta hurry up and fix it.

SOMEBODY FIND ME A NV T-350 ASAP lol

yea, I’m going. I was planing on going to buffalo for memorial weekend anyways then I saw that it was a nyspeed trackday/bbq so I had to get a spot.

Cool. Find me a tranny before this weekend, ill give you a finder’s bonus.
I broke the shift fork inside the transmission. I can’t select any gears.

I am soo desprite to get my car fixed and on that track this weekend.