5/8 - Anyone want to Mtn Bike?

I know some of you guys trail-ride, I’m riding Sprague Brook Park in Glenwood tonite. 5:30 or 6pm will be when I start out.

Anyone want to join?

Make sure you check out the new section of trail WNYMBA added that runs parallel to the snowmobile downhill trail (if you’re running the trail counter-clockwise) it’s a very fun section!

id love to go steve, but im moving to phila. tomorrow and have the cannondale packed already.

sorry meng:fail: have fun

damn i want to go there !

I’d go but…I need to buy a mtb bike first.

where is that trail?

Foote Rd off Rt 240 in Glenwood. 2nd Rd on the Left after Kissing Bridge.

And Mike125k, that singletrack downhill is great, except the very last section before it rejoins the snowmobile trail. It just doesn’t “fit”

I wanted to make that trailwork day, but couldn’t. did the Hunters Creek trailday Sunday though.

Rolling out. If you want to ride, find me in the lot by the bathrooms, in the Red Outback.

XOXO

had i known sooner, i might have gone…doh

yea more warning and id be down i was still at work but read about this on mtbr.com looks fun

Oh wow, there is one review of the place that is current on MTBR…

Best place to get trail info and maps of Sprague Brook is www.wnymba.org.

I’ll get a NYspeed Ride going sometime with some more early notice than an hour and half, heh.

IM IN!
im not super mtn biker but motivated and havent really gone in years

just bought a gary fisher opie been riding a few times a week so far and i want to challenge myself to do a few long rides and go find some trails too

dont know of any in n.tonawanda but i like the river and all the girls it brings out !