518 residents. Do you like where you live?

from the cities that ive been to yeah i think theyre hot as fawk… but i havent really had the opportunity to travel. im hoping to soon before i really settle in and begin my career.

also, a sidenote, when i say hot/attractive, its loose, i will basically fuck anything.

I’m with you on fucking anything, LOL, but take a walk down St. Catherine in Montreal and get back to me.

So June 24th 25th??? Haha. We shall discuss more this weekend im sure.

yeah, you got the number hit me up, i dont know anything thats going on this weekend, but im down to do something. ill get at her tomorrow and let her know

haha, ive heard there is quite the tail up north. would love to go there if i could get over my passionate hate for the French and Canadian people. maybe a nice handjob with her mouth would warm me up the right way

Living in NYC is very different from visiting <5 times a year hombre. It’s not for everyone and it does get a little old after 8 months, but that’s why I enjoy the summers up here.

Personally, I would look at it as Albany being only a few hours away from the city lol.

People in Montreal are very friendly in general. I’ve NEVER had an issue up there…can’t say that about downtown Alb, Toga, etc.

+1 on that, people around here are always down to start problems. ill have to take a trip up there some time, ive always wanted to go up there. ill check into what kinda documents i need to get in and outta there.

Enhanced Drivers License or Passport.

yeah, i should prlly invest in a passport if i plan to ever travel abroad… thanks!

Thought about it actually.

That’s your best bet if you’re trying to get on Border Patrol.

Seriously, was a nice goodbye kick in the face from NY. Luckily nothing happens when it snows here, nobody works. I just did donuts in the Yukon and pulled people out of ditches for 4 days at a time. Oh and it’s hotter than holy hell out right now. So it’s not perfect, but its better. :lol

Sure but obviously a weekend trip isnt the same as living there. I’m an hr from DC and there frequently for work, but I still wished I live there to take advantage of all the cool stuff that only happens in real cities.

DC has two things-Super Traffic and Super Aids. Either way, you’re eventually getting fucked by one or both.

So I want to move soon. I will be deciding on where, solely on the result of this discussion.

Same thing Kramer said, if you havent lived there, you dont really know. Disagree. It has those two things and many more.

I’m sure. Just playing bro:cone

The thing about big cities is that people have to keep telling everybody else that’s it’s better to live in a big city and you “just don’t know” in order for them to believe it themselves.

I rarely do that as I find it irritating as well, I only brought it up because of the thread topic. Living in Albany and planning a weekend/day trip to the city is one thing. Rolling out of bed, seeing the Manhattan skyline and being $2.25 and a decidedly interesting subway ride away from a Yankee/Knicks/Islander game, “studying” in Central Park or whatever else you want to do in NYC is another. Not trying to “push” the “city life,” just making a point that living in the city is not the same as visiting/being a tourist.