518 residents. Do you like where you live?

I dislike where I live . I mean no doubt it could be wayyyyy worse. But I plan on moving out of the 518 when I am done with school and go down south for a job . I have no ties up here anymore since my family spilt up .

Any plans on where? And why thats state if you know where.

Depends where job wants me to go …My mom and aunt are moving to north carolina in a couple years.So selling the house and I plan on doing my own thing. Plan on doing border patrol once I am done with school

So likely Az, new Mexico or Texas?

It’s definitely quite different in those areas.

ya was thinking az

THIS, exactly my situation… i wouldn’t mind, and most likely will, move to Boston. love the city atmosphere, the scenery and just for some reason am drawn to it. its close enough to here and its far enough away for me. NYC is great but Boston is wayyy better IMO hands down.

:+1

NYC is the place for me right now. Boston is nice though, love Fenway and got almost went to Northeastern (only other school I applied to).

NYC is good for a weekend for me, certain parts are just wayyy to busy (as all cities, to be expected) but Boston has “the city part” and then a quick 10 minute drive youre on the outskirts and on a beach or some place that is completely opposite of the city

IDK if I could do NYC for a sustained period of time. See. I have this problem. I LOVE cars, and have to drive one during the week. I enjoy this. Taking a train/bus/walking erryday is NOT ok with me. :lol

I do love NYC.

And what city is close to both NYC and that shithole you call Boston? Albany!

Boston, truth would not take my car out there… id keep it here in the garage. the shitty roads and horrible women drivers scare me. however, i dont think its a shithole.

I need to go to Boston one of these weekends and hit some bars and have some fun. Last time I was there was to go to the aquarium in middle school.

I am wayyyy too rooted around here…going south when I’m done with school. Carolinas/Georgia.

yo lets go, my cousins got an apartment with an extra room. bitches in Boston shit on every girl any where

I’d hate to live in a city or even be without a garage.

Land ftw.

In. I don’t work weekends so lets do it to it!

Price, Utah perhaps?

love my garage… love having both my cars in the garage lol… would hate to lose that.

same, ill have to give her the heads up and ask her when a good weekend is, sooner than later… they like to get rowdy too, so we shall fit right in!

Kidding, right:haha:lol:crackup