8/27/06 Seneca Grand Prix #4

For those planning to attend, could you use the normal WNY registration system instead of MyAutoEvents? I guess the data won’t transfer over unless we use our registration system.

Thanks
Bret
64ES

So whos going for the last SeAD event of the season?

Are you guys using a food vendor or what?

me!

hitting fewer cones this time :bloated:

Yeah, there is a vendor that has already been booked for all the events there.

You should still come out if you have your car fixed

I’m in.

bah, I’m too lazy to drive that far :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh Well… my elbow has been extremely sore over the last 24 hours… the boyfriend thinks it might be tennis elbow.

After reading some about it I’ve decided to see a doctor. Hopefully I’ve caught it soon enough that I can do a little treatment and be back in the game for next weekend… however, there is a possibility that it’s bad enough that I have to take a few weeks to months off of driving. Ugh, that can’t happen. So my status for this weekend is now undecided…

Which elbow? If it is the left you should have no problem. I’ve had a mild case of tennis elbow over the past month in the right arm, and let me tell you, when I shift into fifth gear it sometimes feels like a knife being jabbed into my arm. That seems to be the only time that it happens, though, and since I’ve recognized the problem I’ve been sure to minimize repetitive motions while at work and at home. Doing so has made it pretty much go away.

I’ve dealt with stuff like that before too (ran divisionals with a freshly sprained right ankle). My attitude was more like I can heal when im done driving though :slight_smile:

Deal with the pain for the 70ish seconds. You will regret not coming out.

Regsiter here:
http://www.wny-scca.com/soloreg/

So what do we have to do to get more WNY’ers out to a Seneca event???
Prizes? - First place in each class gets a nifty beer glass.
Trash talk? - All your cone are belong to us.
Naked pics of Skunk’s Mom? - http://myspace.com/skunksmom

We are going to make this an event to remember, but we need everyone’s help. If you have a friend that has been talking about checking it out - bring them. If you are afraid your car won’t make it, I’ll give you a ride home. It’s time to put up or shut up.

and don’t pretend like you didn’t click that link…

you know i looked

i’ll be there with my brother co-driving. hopefully i don’t get beat by my own car again this weekend. the Pugs might be there too :slight_smile:

You had cone trouble didn’t you? Looking at the times you probably could have slowed down a bit and still held off Brian.

after coning on my first 4 runs, i went up for my 5th run with the intentions of just getting a clean run in and not really trying to get my best time. i managed to hit a cone in a section of the course that i had been clean all day. figures.

brian did a good job in my car though. he’s been driving something different every weekend for the last 3 or 4 weeks, and he hasn’t driven anything even close to his FMod F440. he’s a pretty good driver.

I know what that’s like. Even switching to Andy’s civic has taken some adjustment.

I kinda want to try your car just to see if I can make it on the “never allowed” list. I really doubt it though. I beat you in the slocar once at the beginning of last season, but that was a fluke.

Hey, if you tell them what they’re doing wrong so that they can beat you they’ll probably let you drive again, even if you still beat them raw :), right Jon?

Even though in that case it wasn’t “wrong” so much as “could be better.”

could be better = my driving style all together :slight_smile:

Dave did have me on raw time on his last run, but 2 cones… hrm :slight_smile: