**** Updated paid list****

1. altimarollin- Phil W
  2. nikuk
  3. nikuk guest
  4. nikuk guest
  5. tpgsr- Mike
  6. LukeL- Luke
  7. altimarollin guest- Tami W

Please try to get your payments in, IF we dont get things set in stone soon im pretty positive we will not have the site nor a place @ letchworth to hold the event. I havent turned in a payment for the site because of the lack of interest and payments, there are 44 of you who said Yes , but yet we still only have 7 paid 2 of which are mine and 3 of which are nikuk. If we dont start to get more payments in soon i guess ill just re-fund who ever has paid and the sponsors can keep the value of the sweet door prizes they were willing to give away to the lucky winners.

Im leaving it up to you guys to make this happen. You are the ones who can make or break this. Myself , Mike, Dave and Joe have put alot of time into making calls / arrangements, going to meets to collect , talking to sponsors and really trying to one up chestnut ridge. There are 17 days to get it in ,even now im still kinda positive i can make this happen last time i had a site locked up within 2 weeks, But letchworth runs differently then other parks, i cant simply call and reserve it then pay, its payment upfront to reserve. Unless we get at least 20 people in by friday i guess we might have to cancel it. Food/ pop/ site they all cost and this would be low budget if we went ahead an had a smaller picnic… SO PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF US , ILL BE AT SOUTHGATE SUNDAY, possibly mighty tonite if i can arrange it.