bump

in like flint

In

In, but I did not vote cuz voting is fo fags

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:44,topic:32470"”]

In, but I did not vote cuz voting is fo fags

[/quote]

:gay3:

OK after much debate we settled with 15 per person, this should be enough for food, shelter beverages (again a bring your own beer event we will have pop) , and anything extra will be given out/ used to acquire additional door prizes. Last one was 13 a person i know, but since we have door prizes , some are donated and some will be acquired with the extra cash. We will start doing collection meets sometime in the next week . If you live farther out from the WNY area pm me and we will figure out arrangements.

door prizes are still being kept :snky: but they will be :pimp:

How does a 2pm start time sound to everyone??

$15 bux sounds good.

I had a blast at the last meet. IM sure this is going to be just as good.

Use paypal to collect money?? Might be easier… or maybe i’m an idiot… either way.

There will be paypal but some people prefer to pay in person.

In

if you want to paypal, I still never took all of the money out of my account from one of the last events. I am not really too concerned with throwing that in the pot, so you can go ahead and paypal to mgleeson@rexelusa.com. I will just leave any $ sitting in there, and start making a list of those that are paid in full.

Good deal, we will start doing the payment collections this week, the faster we get this booked the better. Ill come out to mighty this week saturday from like 10-11pm. And ill prob do a few SG meets too this time , so this way all the southtowns people dont have to drive all the way out there.

Edit: Remember guests are more then welcome as always providing you/they have paid

When you pay we will move you onto the paid list as we did before.

bump

i’ll pay at a SG meet…

scratch my vote for no. im definatly in now. bringing the ladyfriend along.

We will be doing both this time around, SG and mighty Ill talk to articzap and 91MR2 and divde up meets. Ive also been thinkin about how im goin to give out the door prizes as well.
When you pay WE NEED YOUR NAME , BOTH SCN NAME AND REAL NAME, We will be randomly assign numbers as you pay, it would be very difficult to assigin numbers @ meets because collections might run at the same time in different locations. I obviously cant win so for ex #1 -altimarollin- Phil W, MUST BE THURRR TO WIN! CAll the names 3 times no response we pull another number. Your guests can win too, just for the record same thing we just need their names. Come see us as you arrive to get a slip with your name and number on it please.

Im really aiming to get everything locked away asap, so please come see me /us this weekend at mighty or paypal mike. AS before bring $15, i more then likely wont have change on me yet. Thank you in advance

-Your NYSPEED BBQ TEAM!-

I’ll be at Mighty Sat and Sun night. Mon night I’ll rock South Gate. A lot of people know me but if you don’t I’ll post what I’m wearing so you can find me easily in a crowd.

IN, paypal will be in shortly.

is this the same place, i had a bitch of a time finding it last time.

nope letchworth state park one of us will post up some kinda map in the near future.

I assume Twisted will do a pre-meet again!