9 second zr1

i guess it didnt take to long…Lingenfelter just got there 09 zr1 well into the 9’s w/ only upper, lower pulley, air intake mods, stock exhaust, stock engine. 9.81 @ 145!

damn they were moving when they went 10.03 @ 141!!! i knew it wouldnt be long!

What is the upper/lower pulley? On my car theres only 1 pulley you change to make the blower spin faster, and that’s the one at the end of the supercharger snout.

Just curious, i’m not very informed when it comes to modding ZR1’s :lol

video?

The lower pulley is the crank pulley

Big(ger) crank pulley+small(er) supercharger pulley=hellaboost

they make smaller crank pulleys for us to leo

While its cool I dont find it all that impressive given the cars capabilites from factory… Wouldent think it would take all that much to get them there

bad ass none the less that it doesnt take much to get this beast even more of a hell raiser than it is

Learn something new everyday. :lol

145 is flyin! does it have an aftermarket heat exchanger?

all we have heard is that it has intercooler mods, i will find out for sure this week. leaving wednesday to go to FL for the pri show w/ RLMS. All the big dog heavy hitters in the perfomance industry will be there!

take some pics partner! u bringin the zr1 down or any RLMS cars down for the matter?

I think its impressive we have this caliber of car coming off the showroom floor, when ~10 years ago this was unheard of for street cars!

he’s still stuck in the 80’s :lol

:rofl

This Zr1 has the ability to out accelerate a Veyron and lap the Ring faster than an Enzo for a fraction of the price. Totally amazing, and ya’ll should be proud that it’s fueled by American engineering. Looks are a matter of opinion, but I personally think the Zr1 looks better than either of the aforementioned cars.

^^^^ yep

:+1

I’ll do the Nazis on here a favor and post the interior pics before it’s brought up-

Enzo interior

http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/maserati-mc12-interior.jpg

Veryon interior

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jW0fHcfb-L4/R3MbXltMcSI/AAAAAAAABFY/B7u5Ho9yL7M/s1600/112_0611_39z%2B2006_bugatti_veyron%2Binterior.jpg

Zr1 interior

Yes, the foreign cars have a nicer interior, but the only thing that I think looks ‘bad’ in the ZR1’s interior is the HVAC vents.

i disagree. i prefer the vette’s interior over the others.