9 second zr1

Enzo interior:

You posted a Maserati interior :lol

Whoops! I iz whooped, sry.

MC12=Enzo more or less

Im surprised you knew that… good job dope

:facepalm

Good thing its not a ford! :ahh

Same chassis and powerplant, different everything else. Obviously.

FUCKING GOON.

I agree 110%! There will always be haters, but facts are facts and you can really argue anything you said!

saw a video the other day of a cobra kit car with like 450hp spank a stock zr1. i mean its all about weight but i was surprised.

edit: doenst say the hp just says a corvette engine.

http://www.spdkilz.com/videoaudio.htm#ZR1

zr1 vs ac cobra

most people on this shit hate american products, but you are right. They should be proud!

siena education --> house --> zr1

zr1> everything! especially a 9 second one!

Nah, I meant that is the order of my planned major expenses spanned over the next 10 years or so. :lol

slightly biased opinion? lol jk jk

i hope you get a GOOD education, seems ass backwards though, if your getting an education you’ll owe money on that, then on top of that youll save money and get into even more debt to buy a home. Then you’ll take out a second mortgage for a zr1? Lol start savin now!!

The Zr1 is a siiiiick car, but for the money Id rather put my car into the 7’s! :excited

Id rather have something nice like a stock ZR1 (or even a stock regular c6) than any modded car.

I guess Im just more into something thats reliable and dependable and most likely wont break every time its driven.

and have to take it off the road and never drive to the lot or anywhere else except down the quarter mile

oh shut the fuck up, fucking ruining every thread