91 tsi awd charging issues

ok for some god known reason my dsm isnt charging! the alternator is brandnew, i think they sold me a faulty reman, but they tested it and it tested fine.i have always been under the impression that even though it tests fine, it could still bad. the battery is also brandnew, thats also fine takes a charge and holds one. i know there is a 80amp fuse, that is also brandnew. there is also a alternator safety relay in my car that was just replaced. i have asked a few people about these and havnt gotten much info, and any research i have done has only brought up information on 2g’s. i checked all the grounds and they were good, the connections are good and all the wires are in great shape. im just about ready to give up. i know my first mystake was buying a dsm in the first place lol. so pretty much im asking if any one has any ideas or wouldnt mind taking a look at it. im also curious if my thoughts on the alternator testing is right, cause i am pretty convinced the alternator is bad.

Make sure the ground for the alternator is good. If you left it off or the connection is all corroded, the alternator will not work properly.

And as far as info on your car goes,

www.mitsu-media.com
www.dsmtalk.com
www.dsmtuners.com
www.vfaq.com
www.rochesterdsm.org
www.wnydsm.org

i already posted on dsmtuners, they were little help. As far i know the alternators are grounded through the motor/ case and bracket. the alternator is grounded i tested resistanse from the case to the negative battery post and there was little to know resistance, so i know it grounded good.

word what bobby said check your connections etc clean them I bought a alternator for my talon brand new. Started it on a shitty battery with a low charge some how it killed the alternator happens alot on dsms if the battery isnt fully charged it tends to kill the alt GOOD LUCK!!! Enjoy your dsm