92-95 civic dash removal

Can anyone help me I just need to know where the bolts are so that I can remove my dashboard… I already got gauge bezel and the two bolts on the sides and the one under the winshield vent… are there any others or is the rest just clips? Thanks

ya 1 on either side of the dash there are little covers covering them, one in the center vent, on under the center consule. take the steering wheel off. there should be 2 torque bits on either side to take the airbag off. and i think a 19mm bolt to loosen the steering wheel dont forget to unhook the horn wire and airbag wire.

yup^^^

but you dont need to get the steering wheel off,… Just drop it,. There are 2 14mm holding it…
You will also need to unplug the harness from the fuse box, and some from the radio/heater area,.

Good luck!

can you give me a little more detail or send me a diagram… can’t find the steering wheel bolts… took off the center console piece below my radio and couldnt find a bolt there either just 2 screws which looked like they needed to come out…

Also, how do I, or do I have to take off the panel around the heat and ac buttons? Thanks again

I’ll try to get you some pics tomorrow.
Its simple…

Thanks that would really help

Panel around heat and a/c doesn’t have to come off. Just take the plastic piece off below the steering wheel and follow the column down until you see the 2 14mm bolts holding the column bracket up.

I beat if you throw Estorvito gas money and a few bucks to drive down you could twist his arm into helping you. he helped me we had the hole dash out in 15 min. (Granted there was no other intioror at the time).

and hes real easy to work with (just not so easy on the eye’s).

I’m back in Arizona for school… otherwise I’d ask for some help lol

nice… WHere in Arizona…I lived in Mesa for a little over a year. Loved it…

Imma go snap the pics now.,…

BRB

ok heres what i have…sorry for the shitty pics.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/gsrbuild/DSCI0999.jpg?t=1169334675

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/gsrbuild/DSCI0998.jpg?t=1169334582

I’m right in Phoenix… about 15 minutes from Tempe, I go to ASU… Been around Mesa a bunch tho its nice up there… thanks for the pics

:tup: