Vent removal

How to remove the airvents on the front dash. middle and one above glovebox. I tried but i heard lots of cracking so i figured i would stop.
I tried pushing the two clips from inside the glove box. that only got the bottom of the vent loose.

they just pop out…i would assume. like any other dash. as long as they have no visible screws in them. sometimes, they can be a bitch though. be careful. pry up equally all around.

let us know how it goes bro, cuz I might be taking that route to hold my gauges with those pretty aluminum insert - gauge holders.

Well, I attempted the same … thinking that they just “pop” out.

To my disbeleif, only the outer plate popped out. The actual ‘vent’ is attached to the dash.

I ended up literally breaking one, idunno though, maybe there is another way?:idunno

I looked into this a bit ago, and the answer I got through searching was to take out the shifter bezel and radio/pocket. Then remove the climate controls and you should be able to push on the bottom two push clips and work it out. Theres four push clips on it, two on the top and two on the bottom.

ok you know how you pushed the bottom clips out. well the top need to be done the same way

the other war is:

-Each side of the centre vent has 2 clips ( should be 8 total in the centre vents).

• Use a small flat screw driver to push these clips out from the front side.

sorry fro double post. comps gay. its hard to explain wiht out pics. if you have msn, pm me your email and ill help you guys out their. then i can draw pics. its not hard if you know what your doing

You don’t need to grab the top clips just get the 2 bottom ones and pull down on the vent while pushing it out and you should be able to get it but the one above the glovebox is a bitch i broke mine to lol.

they pop out simple as that