93 240 30,000 km

I dont know who the hell you are, but your at the very least an e ass hole, in person you may be a nice guy i dont know. You make a shit ton of very bad assumptions without even reading all the posts, NEVER was it mentioned that i would be paying 7-8k for this car. This is not my first 240, i have a 93 hatch with 319,000 or so km on it, damn near rust free with an SR, some baller wheels (IMO) lowered and a BBK so im doing alright in the modding department. Im 21 years old, and my father is the one buying the car for himself, we are picking up the car for the asking price of 3,200 dollars your also politically incorrect, if you want to call me retarted you should be saying im challanged, which i already stated i believe you are by your first post and now your second post. Please, GTFO K THX BYE

PS. Im laughing at you along with most of the other members on son right now, your just laughing at me and jelous that there are now 2 clean hatches in my family. Dont worry though it wont matter in a few years though when i get bored of the beautiful car and sell it for way less than i paid and lose 8,000 dollars somewhere along the lines…Then ill be jelous of you having a frame in 2 peices because that surface rust decided to get worse because your cars shit