93 240 30,000 km

Quoted by ‘Ninja’

Dude, your retarded. Buy that car and everyone will laugh at you.

So far were only laughing at you

your insurance company will never accept the claimed value.

Um Appraisal?

point 1) a 240sx is 20+ years old? why would this car be worth that much money? its a jap car, not American. The two types of vehicles will never be on the same grounds for comparison.

We’ll see about that, these are the cars we grew up with, muscle cars are what the older generation grew up with. Another 20 years we’ll see what it will be worth

point 2) most 240sx owers are poor/cheap/teenagers. None of them will be dumb enough to pay over 1k for an s13 hatch. Put time into the sale of the vehicle? lol bull shit.

You are stupid, I’m pretty sure everyone would pay more for an s-chassis that has no rust, and for a car that has 30,000?

Point 3) if you’re going to spend 7 or 8k on a 240sx. at least buy a well modded one. you’re not going to rack in the kudo points with a stock 240sx. they all look the same, mint or not. No one cares about how low km or how mint it is without rust. its nothing special.

Read more carefully he didn’t pay that much, and yes EVERYONE CARES, just not you

not only is it cheaper? its better than a stock 240.

why? because its lighter?

point 3) Are you 16 years old???

How does this have anything to do with anything, again read carefully, his dad bought it

This seems like its going to be your first 240sx purchase. Its cool dude, buy it. Everyone makes mistakes. Im sure you’ll purchase this car and get bored of it and attempt to sell it. then you’ll end up selling it for next to nothing losing out on the amount you spent on it.

LOL, What are you talking about? You made a mistake making that post.

I own a coupe, with surface rust on a frame rail.

You should put that in your signature

I believe he has a blue M3… BALLIN!!!:slight_smile:

I dont know who the hell you are, but your at the very least an e ass hole, in person you may be a nice guy i dont know. You make a shit ton of very bad assumptions without even reading all the posts, NEVER was it mentioned that i would be paying 7-8k for this car. This is not my first 240, i have a 93 hatch with 319,000 or so km on it, damn near rust free with an SR, some baller wheels (IMO) lowered and a BBK so im doing alright in the modding department. Im 21 years old, and my father is the one buying the car for himself, we are picking up the car for the asking price of 3,200 dollars your also politically incorrect, if you want to call me retarted you should be saying im challanged, which i already stated i believe you are by your first post and now your second post. Please, GTFO K THX BYE

PS. Im laughing at you along with most of the other members on son right now, your just laughing at me and jelous that there are now 2 clean hatches in my family. Dont worry though it wont matter in a few years though when i get bored of the beautiful car and sell it for way less than i paid and lose 8,000 dollars somewhere along the lines…Then ill be jelous of you having a frame in 2 peices because that surface rust decided to get worse because your cars shit

Really?!? In pre school we learned to count!