93 240 30,000 km

i am aware of that

I paid what I felt was fair for my Kouki, it wasn’t a deal, but very fair given the history of the car and how it was treated.

Sorry but 90% of you are cheap pricks. If a clean S13 for example was $8,000 with only 30,000km on it, regardless of year - What car can you buy for $8,000 with only 30,000km. You might be lucky to pick up a 2-3 year old korean car for that price. And it will have no soul, let alone any options lol.

fact is, regardless of the model year, its still essentially a brand new car.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=440425#post440425

^ pics and a bit of info on the car/owner my dad will be the owner of the car and we will be keeping it as a collector car (his first “sports” car his vette is not a sporty car i guess lol…) He is registered as Pete_240 i dont know if he will ever post though.

Get this!! My kouki came with its original bill of sale, I laminated it and framed the bitch.

When I got the car it was still under the warranty kms :cool:

wicked, im hoping the guy can find his bill of sale aswell

Honestly, why in Gods name would you pay more than $2000 for a 240sx? are you dumb?
if your going to spend that much money why dont you just buy a silvia of a 180sx? it would have everything you want. Shit, they’ll both even be turbo. Spending over 2K for a hatch is useless. Im sure your probably going to do an engine swap and what not.

98% of the people who have posted in this thread would never pay you more $2000 even for a “mint” stock 240sx. Times going forward, the value of a vehicle decreases over time.

Ninja////

^^^

you must drive a rotted s13 hatch huh

the only problem with your “the way i see it” is everyone else doesnt see it the way the way you do. also another thing i do know best ive worked/work in the used car business dont come to me with your storys

lol it doesnt just happen like that.

and show me another car for 8000 with 80 thous or less kms cert and etested with a like new paint,mint leather int seats and shifter knob/boot, suade door panels, working ac, cruise cont, abs, sunroof, no rust, thats lowered on half decent rims with full aftermarket stereo and exhaust, and rwd. that shit doesnt come cheap.

lol look at this

http://www.autotrader.ca/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=2254385&srcid=986060&source=19&pgno=1&srt=70&CompanyID=&r=ontario

nice find !

it really depends on how much time and work you want to put into the car, me personally if i needed a car would for sure buy your hatch for 6k if i needed one !

Ummmmm, check ziptied’s car.

Its got less than 70K on it and over 13K in mods. He wants 7K.

Its also cleaner than a nuns panties.

Oh, its turbo too.

ya i know, ka-ts dont make for a reliable dd. anywayssss is doesnt matter. im sitting in a hotel and have nothing better to do in this small town lol. only reason i keep replyin :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Its been running for years as it is. :slight_smile: mild builds when built right can go on like the energizer bunny. At the end of the day, that chassis is mint and well under 8K. Imagine parting it and returning it to stock? How much is it then?

well, you could still sell that chasis for about 5500 or so which is about what i would value mine at nowadays. ill agree my op was a bit generous price wise for the 30 thous km 240. but if it was MINT and leather int ect. i would say its worth a fair bit.

Are you freaking kidding me?!? And you do realize, at one point the value of a 68 Chev. Camaro SS decreased drastically right?(and i do realize a 240 is not a muscle car and its apples and oranges) Now look what they are worth. The car will not be swapped or molested. This car will be maintained and babied and we’ll have to see what comes of the value in 10 years when its still in amazing shape. I dont see how this is not worth whats being paid for it LOL, you must be challanged.

Dude, your retarded. Buy that car and everyone will laugh at you. Clearly common sense is not one of your strongest characteristics. Your going to buy that car and feel sad when your out 7k or 8k for something that will get rusted, or crashed into. Even if you get it appraised, your insurance company will never accept the claimed value. Three points for you.

point 1) a 240sx is 20+ years old? why would this car be worth that much money? its a jap car, not american. The two types of vehicles will never be on the same grounds for comparison.

point 2) most 240sx owers are poor/cheap/teenagers. None of them will be dumb enough to pay over 1k for an s13 hatch. Put time into the sale of the vehicle? lol bull shit. FYI Varun owns a porshe, theres no way in hell you would downgrade back to a 240sx. ALso, 98% of your cars were either legit silvias or 180sx.

Point 3) if your going to spend 7 or 8k on a 240sx. at least buy a well modded one. your not going to rack in the kudo points with a stock 240sx. they all look the same, mint or not. No one cares about how low km or how mint it is wihtout rust. its nothing special.

http://www.tigerautoparts.com/autoparts.php?category=36

not only is it cheaper? its better than a stock 240.

point 3) Are you 16 years old???

This seems like its going to be your first 240sx purchase. Its cool dude, buy it. Everyone makes mistakes. Im sure you’ll purchase this car and get bored of it and attempt to sell it. then you’ll end up selling it for next to nothing losing out on the amount you spent on it.

Nate_Drake, that link you found of that car. It wont ever be sold for that asking price. The old dude who owns it is clearly not sound of mind.

Also, dont you own a hatch which you cant sell for w.e high asking price you had it posted for?

I own a coupe, with surface rust on a frame rail.

Ninja////

Dude. He bought the car already, for 3200.

Point 2:

-I sold a stock hatch for 5K this summer. To a teenager.
-I also just shelled out 4000 for a clean coupe. I won’t use the word mint, but it’s clean!

Point 3:

-I care very much about having a mint rustless car. Many of us owners do. It is nice to have a clean car. Also, having a weak chassis fucking sucks if you’re tracking the car. Chassis flex is hell and DANGEROUS. Also, having a clean car can be the differnce between life or death…ie, Marin with a clean car that flipped the bitch…if he had rotten A Pillars, him and Lucas could have died.

-I’m just not willing to pay 8K for one, I’ll pay market value for a S13 that is clean. That’s under 5K.

Also, it’s not his first 240. He owns a pretty pimp built Sr’ed hatch with some pretty baller parts including a BBK worth over 1000 and some pimp ass baller wheels with almost single digit offsets.

Kenny, you have the WORST financial planning EVER when it comes to cars. You can’t even talk!

The dude got a sick deal, on a VERY clean car. Leave it be! Your cars are RUSTY. Thats apparently what you enjoy. I will NEVER drive a car that is HALF as rusted as the cars you put money (or lack thereof) into. Like ronnie said, its not safe… nor is it at ALL desirable.

Give me a clean, stock, low KM 240… Over 99% of “modded” cars in ontario. Fuck. Give me a minty s13 over 99.9% of NEW cars. Period.