A friends younger sister hit by truck

im sorry to hear that. That rig left 150ft of rubber on the road, whoa

+1 on the thoughts and prayers

Best wishes. :frowning:

Ohhh man… sorry to hear
I’ll keep her in my thoughts

Ugh that’s terrible.

they had to drill into her brain to relieve pressure. they usually put patients into a coma-state when they do this. they do/will not know the outcome for a little while.

i feel so bad for her family. my best friend drove her brothers from OP to Rochester once they got in from cleveland, because they were a mess. she is a daddy’s girl, and her dad was sent to his own hospital room because he was going faint. her mom is loosing it. gives me the shakes,… hope to god she pulls through 100%

I hope nothing but the best for her and the family…

hope she pulls threw, but i wonder what made her start walking in the street without looking first?

Bill she is in good hands, strong has an excellent trauma dept. it is actually quite possible her doc is a member here on NYspeed.

good to hear :slight_smile:

btw is the quote in your sig from shooter?

+1, my grandfather was a doctor there for 32 years and they saved my dad’ life when he had a heart attack, very good people there.

Damn :frowning:

Sorry to hear that Bill. I’ll say a prayer for her tonight.

I just saw this on the news. Absolutely terrible…I can’t even imagine.

I hope she recovers :frowning:

yea it is. pretty big fan of the movie.

I hope she’s ok. If she’s at strong, She’s in good hands. Traumadog on here is one of the emergency surgeons there I believe, and they are top notch.

i have a friedn who prob about a year ago, his sister got hit by a handicap vehicle(govt or state) and her leg ended up havin to get amputated, its sucks man really does, sorry to hear…hope for the best

Damn I graduated with Mark and played hockey at OP with him and his brother. Hoping for the best for his family.

I remember that shit, sucks but honestly she must be rollin in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now

shes in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear man, best wishes for her and the fam.