accidental drifting in a Sunfire '04

So anyways, the most fucked up things happend to me tonight. out driving my car, with a bunch of buddies. Well actually it’s my parents as my 240 isn’t insured at the moment. Regardless, They were drinking and one of them was about to throw up, I took the turn at 34-37 ish, and the fucking car lost all Steering. I was fairly close to swiping a car that was reversing out of his drive way. luckly i was paying attention and stoped the drift from continuing any further. The car also did pretty much the same thing, was going down bristol rd west and was hitting about 40 and it was right after this Drift around the corner of mine. and i eased on the brake and the fucking car did it again, the wheels pretty much stopped like instantly and the car dragged to a halt.

WTF…

All I can say, is its the most frigged up thing that has ever happend to me in the car. It’s the first time and it was raining. But I’ve done it before when it was raining and i didnt have any problems…

any insight?

Like when I was turning the wheel became completly loose and the wheels didn’t turn when i was heading around the corner.

GM SUCKS. sometimes.

i think its time to grow up

your so stupid

lol its called understeer. and cheap tires. and sharp turning. or even blown shocks. you shuld drive more defensively not aggressively.ur sunfire isnt ur 240. the car will slide out with brake weight transfer no matter what car u drive if u slam on ur brakes while turning. i drove a sunfire for many years and still am.

j-body’s. are SHIT. as stated grow up. your stupid…and all of the above.

j-body’s have a horid braking system and disgusting suspension. but you know what…it’s better then chrysler’s neon which has every kind of problem imaginable. and ford’s focus’ have the same problems as well.

wanna drive a car like a fuckin sports car? go fuckin buy one before you kill someone. god forbid it’s someone close to me or anyone i know.

wanna drive stupid/fun/whatever you wanna call it. track it…or find a empty parking lot.

/end

its a shit gm product have the rear brakes serviced they are most likely grabbing when your touching the brakes

:squintnono:

Sticky wheel cylinder in the rear, see it often on shitbox J bodys.

tooo much booost?

What he said.

^^^^^^^^^^^
second that

farmer

lol… so u take a turn, lose control, almost hit a car…
and then the next turn u just do the same thing thinking it wouldn’t happen again?

makes sense

Hahaha, Cal that’s the worst shit I’ve ever seen.

You guys shouldn’t be bashing on a guy, when it could have a lot to do with a car malfunction; although polak240 does have a good point. Guys on this group love jumping on the hate bandwagon.

douche. why would you even post this???

rofl, you guys hate ALOT! The reason why he even made this thread was to entertain others, and start a general discussion on why pontiacs suck. Not to get bashed on. He wassint drifting, or doing any sort of stupid thing. How do I know? Probably because I was with him that night. Honest, I wondered why he created the thread, maybe to talk about stuffs… but yea. It was 99% vehicle malfunction, and 1% for the driver. Shitty tires, shitty brakes, shitty weather, garbage tranny that randomly downshifted on a turn, and most likely a sticky wheel cylinder ( as Jowo72 stated) in the rear that made what happen, happen. When it did happend, we both we’re like. wtf? Rogue Sergeant isint the type to be stupid on the streets.

end rant/

what a waste of the internets.

you guys are fucking idiots the man has a problem …offer advice or continue jerking off…

actually this may be better place in “Technical” if you dont want duechery in your thread OP.

One quick response to the majority of the responses users made to this thread.
Whatever happened to the rule of using proper grammar while posting?
Sigh.