accidental drifting in a Sunfire '04

haha cal… what u want from me? u gotta problem come straight to me… no need for subliminal shit… if u wana start sumthin please come…pussy

I wasnt trying to attack you personally. You posted that video yourself on TNC a while back and i just thought of it. What is subliminal about my post? No one on SON would even know who that was if you didnt make a post.

I’ll be the first to admit i used to pull the ebrake in a front wheel drive car.

No need to act tough, i dont want to start shit and i dont care if you call me a pussy. I’m just trying to have some fun. Instead of trying to ethug me, how bout you get to building your new car since its wintertime?

your still on my dick, no homo…i dont give a fuck what you did in the past cause i really dont care…im not acting tough… im acting like i am…am i ethuging you? lets meet up in person and talk…? and dont tell me what i need to do about my car…just stay off my dick no homo

I dont have a problem with you. You sound like you have a problem with me. Whats wrong with posting that video? You posted that one yourself. I just said build your car. If you dont want to build it then sorry i shouldnt have made the presumption that you’d build it. Then go have fun with your stock car. |

Okay why are do you want to meet up? so we can talk about this supposed problem you have with me and then kick my ass cause you and your buddy posted something on youtube? Grow up and dont sound hostile just cause you feel offended from a video on youtube of you doing stupid shit.

end of discussion… fuck this… get at me if ur serious

That sounds like e-thugging to me.

sounds like homo e-thugging…no homo

lol they’re still discussing. I’m not serious… its the internet. Grow up and get off my dick no homo.

wow, theres a whole talk about people on peoples dicks… I’m out. Maybe now will be the perfect time for Dan to chime in?

IBTL

ibtl lol … my fav phrase that pays. kiss 92.5

MIKE-240sx - Banned 3 days

Guys, do not think that “being myself” is appropriate behavior. I don’t like seeing this in car chat and I will continue to ban regardless of “post-count”.