Advice need..CLAY BAR

Any tips and tricks to claying a car? Trying to get the swirls out and ive never done it before.

Thanks

my best advice is to NEVER drop it

here is vids of everything you need to know
http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

NEVER EVER drop it EVER…and make sure you have a lubricant

typically they come in a package where everything is included. I have one from Mothers.

may i ask why not to drop it?

dirt

thank you

claybar doesn’t take swirl marks out, it takes impurites out of the paint. you want to remove swirls you need to straight buff.

yeah you need a good polish to take swirls out. clay will make you paint smooth as hell though, it’s just one step to having that mirror finish

clay will add marks unless you buff afterwards.

First off caly will NOT make marks on the paint if u don’t buff, second off u can use palin old water as a lube, third don’t waste your money on the mothers claybar, it is shit. Fourth use dawn to wash the car b4 hand if you have no access to chemiclas for detailing then CB it then thinner it and wax. If u have any questions plese PM me so u don’t fuck it up by listening to so call know it alls of “detaiing”.

^ you’re an idiot and if you EVER read before replying to threads that would be my first piece of advice to you… it doesn’t take a genius to wash a car, you’re not impressing anyone.

Lubricant = just about anythingthats liquid DUMBASS!

Can someone ban you for life PLEEEEEEEEEASE!

OUCH, sorry your mad becasue i didn’t reply to your text about your resume i DON’T have. Sorry we ever even had fucked as well, your a little crazy aren’t ya?

You have no clue about detailing so STFU let alone paint…

YA ok…was that in one of those dreams with you and Laura they talked about in E-fighting?

and I sent you a resume’ format to help your loser self get a job when you posted the topic on Pittspeed asshat…I just never saved it to my comp. Your a nut job …I guess if I would have accepted your offer to meet up sometime then you would have fowarded me the resume RIGHT! Your a piece of work. LOSER

Pics for proof…:idb: Don’t be an idiot…everyone knows we fucked b4 and after mike and maybe even during so STFU with your crazy replies to a “serious” convo i was having here, your mad just becasue i didn;t have your resume anymore and didn’;t anwser your text. Take your shit elsewhere and move to Maryland… Crazy chica

this thread sux.

x2

you people are raw! :nuts:

lol

what does sex have to do with a clay bar :dunno: