Aids Vaccine?

you guys talk like people that are infected, deserve it somehow…wtf?

some do some don’t, did you read?
people who get raped or in the FD/EMT/ER/PD or something like get it, no they dont deserve it.

but as AfXtc777 stated, people who use drugs, needles and go around screwing random people, more than likely yes

^ Which is darwin at its best.

riiight, I cant believe that people would be opposed to this vaccine, a way to stop millions of people all across the worlds from being very ill/dying. You guys sound like a bunch of assholes really.

Sorry you used illegal drugs with dirty needles or were a skank/hooker/whore/slut or fag and got the aids and didnt use safe practices.

YOU LOSE, They fail at life, literally, and will pay the utmost price.

If i had it my way, everyone with aids of theyre own doing would be rounded up and killed.

I wish I was perfect enough to pass that kind of judgment on people who made mistakes. What’s walking on water like?

looks like i can go back to banging hookers again … woo

Mistakes are one thing, risking your life for drugs and sex, is different. :picard:

o no, the us government and high powered banking interests need to find another way to control the population

they need to mark anyone with aids as soon as they find out like a tattoo or something even though it may not be there fault there should be a way to quickly find out in an emergency situation so you can take more precaution to protect yourself

so its my aunts fault she has hiv because the person she was going to marry who she waited a long time to have sex with had it.Guess what the condom broke. you have no right to pass a judgement like that. btw he did not know he had it. you ever watch a family member slowly start to die over the last 10 years. it is not something i wish on anybody.

Im sorry to hear that happened to your aunt.

I did say by their own doing, in your case, they tried to use safe sex practices it didnt work and that is unfortunate.

Its far from being an absolute rule in my book, there are always exceptions.

But for drug users and people who are engaging in unsafe sex practices on purpose or becuase they dont care.

Its one thing to not know, its another to know and continue to endanger people.

We cant help people choose different ways to deal with there problems.Every drug user I have met I can assure you has had problems.Problems feeling accepted,Problems being loved etc. Is what they do the right way to fix there problems? ABSOLUTELY NOT!. Do i support what they do in any way? not at all. I know everyone has different ways of dealing with problems.Same thing with any slut that you find. 95 percent of sluts are sleeping around because they think that will make them feel accepted.No one said its the right way. I for one don’t support it. But i don’t think these people deserve to die.I feel they don’t carry the same mental stability that we have to deal with are problems in life. i also agree with fry on helping Africa. to stay more on topic i will keep that opinion to myself

wow. you sir are ignorant. what made u say that

So AIDS is a good thing?

EDIT: Fuck it.

^ yeah I had a couple of those posts in here too

Are you fucking retarded? I know you scam people and think it’s ok to lie to people, ohh wait you are fucking retarded I don’t need to prove that point.
Now back on topic, the point that was without death it would result in over population.

Your belief is your belief, to be honest I don’t really give a shit what you think. I also stated some of the things i’ve said are views added to what was already said not “my opinion” english motherfucker do you speak it?

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]The part about some people need to die is the truth, I never said they should die because they have aids just simply that death is a necessity.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry to hear Joe, this had nothing to do with those that ended up with it through pure innocence. To be honest one part of me still says everyone deserves a second chance even when they have made mistakes(not your aunt,those that we’re just pure careless). The other part of me says, this disease was put here to teach us a lesson.

I have mixed thoughts on alot of this, I was just interested to hear other peoples views.

NICE