airsoft, and trying out the new cam

grenade launcher, it is gas propelled and mounts on the bottom rail of most guns

fires 36 8mm rounds at once like buckshot…nasty shit there lol

Hmmm would be interesting to have a neighbor call the cops :lol:

vid of a grenade launcher:

yea thats a bit different grenade, that one just fires regular BB’s like the guns do, somewhere around 100 at a time, the 8mm ones are like marbles compared to that

here’s the 8mm ones, couldn’t find a vid of it though

OMG I so wanna get into this.

Is there leagures or fields to go to and play with people or is it all back yard stuff?

wnyal.net is blocked at work :frowning:

i like my gun. fun to shoot

ya but it works all on the same principal. the only difference is BB size.

yeah but the bb size is a big difference when they hit you. lol

ya i know but for everyone that had no idea what a airsoft grenade launcher was the video at least lets them see one, whether its one of the normal ones of one of the 8mm ones.

its a big difference when the normal ones run on green gas and the 8mm ones run on co2, 800 psi…sounds like a cannon going off compared you dont even hear the other ones

I really have been meaning to get into this since my stint with speedball ended.

Woodsball was always so much fun and this just seems like the bigboys version.

Soooo, whats a nice quality affordable entry setup?

the one skurge was selling was a good first gun

and yeah, josh, woods play was fucking bomb when we played. and you need to play one time, come out with me and skurge and have some fun.

edit: that gun runs about $120 from what i remember he had some extras with his, which are good to have as well

would have been a great first gun, but as of yesterday, an old paintball buddy called and said he’s buying it from me this week, so its sold already heh

oh right, i saw that, just was saying it was a great first gun

damn didnt know how crazy they can get…gezz

I have this gun without the pistol grip for sale. $100 PM me

this was from the biggest event of the season last year which took place @ ransomville

I have about 20 guns all together

A G3/Sg1 450 fps with .25s
2 AKs stock
An Mp5 stock
G36c running a 12 volt battery, much higher rate of fire
M249Saw 400 fps with a 12 volt battery, about 25 rounds per second
3 Gas Pistols
6 Electric pistols
and about 10 spring guns

Im probably forgetting some too.

My G3 can reach out and touch people at about 200 feet accurately.

The Saw can get people about 150-175 feet, but has a crazy rate of fire. The G3 is more of an Auto Sniper.

I wear wire mesh goggles that cover the entire eye and have sideguards, theres no fog and they fit over my glasses.

If you guys have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

I have been playing for 6 years.

oh geeze,this looks like fun and I haven’t had an excuse to use my ghilli suit since I use to play woodsball.

Where should I buy a gun?

holy fuck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360131018143QQssPageNameZMERC_VI_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=360140838209&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%2BI%2BSS%26itu%3DISS%2BUCI%2BSI%26otn%3D4

welcome to rapeville

http://i17.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/31/68/a6ca_1.JPG