All most killed by crackhead (long story)

:wiggle:

Oh man rough grounds here you might get a one day ban like I did.

Back on topic, well answer this question the cop showing up defused the situation… What would you rather have cops or no cops? personally police are only here to maintain order, seems like he did his job just perfect. Whether he didnt take any specific actions, but he prevented something that couldve been even worse

write an article for the SUN or something? I know they publish rants and shit like that…

sorry to hear about all that though… that sucks

thats pretty retarded if you ask me… thats like.

i went on a shooting rampage at the mall…killing 5 people. the police show up…tell me to leave and never come back.
ok, the police did there job. right? they stopped the problem.

I know…thats way over what is happening here.but… its the same idea.
the officer should have kept both cars there.and sat us both down and got the differnt storys.
and he should have placed the guy under arrest for driving like that with an infant in the car…
isn’t that like intent to kill?

Wreckless endangerment of a child.

http://www.howtolaw.co.nz/html/ml116.asp

Anybody want to go to Buffalo and try this? Seems like a good idea.

Well like said before its just he said she said… Was anyone injured,damaged cars, anything ? Im sure if damage or blood was spilled something would have happened

i think that you shouldnt have stayed on said road. i would have turned off of the road and take a side street or go into a parking lot if he turns around out run him. but just staying on the road and allowing that to happen wasnt the smartest idea if you care for the people in your car and your car, unlike the other driver.

Call his supervisor. If he does nothing about it, then make it public. No reason to call the president.

mmm, i agree with all of you that I didn’t make the smartest decisions before the cop got there. IM not sure many people would. But the point here is that how poorly the cop handled this situation. This officer is getting paid a lot of money to do his god danm job,and he couldn’t even do it.
I am going to write a letter to buffalo news… i’ll post up any more info I get