All street racers can go to hell

In the sun free newspaper today.

You crazy racers are a menace to society and should be hung.

i sense some sarcasm in that comic

This media hype is getting outta hand…

printed and tacked in my cubicle

This is getting way out of hand. I say instead of having another summer meet we should have a “summer protest” we should get together as many people as possible not just from this forum but from other forums in southern Ontario and we should have a protest in down town Toronto we should all hard park our cars around Queens park and on university ave. for a few hours just to get some attention on this issue because the longer we let it go the worse it’s going to get for us. Or we should block the QEW at all downtown exits as well as the don valley south going into downtown to get our message out there “Just because a car is modified it doesn’t make it an illegal street racer”
Anyone can race on the streets, most the time I see people racing on the streets or highways, it’s people with stock cars or slightly modified cars because they are the ones that are trying to prove something, not the guys that have spent thousands of dollars on their cars, those guys have nothing to prove to anyone and if they do they do it safely on the track.

Can I ride shot gun with ya big guy? I don’t feel like having my car crushed just yet.

I wouldn’t want mine crushed either that’s why I would bring a company car LOL. Preferably a VW at least that way I would enjoy watching it being crushed lol.

haha good call…

I love the government/media’s choice to turn a blind eye to REAL problems

an example: http://www.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-farmers_p13278,00.html

Can I ride shot gun with ya big guy? I don’t feel like having my car crushed just yet.[/quote]

wat right do they have to crush our cars when we ain’t even street racing…
we are just a bunch of car enthusiast who done up our cars for the love of it…
and just trying to let other ppl know it doesn’t take a modded car to street car and most importnat that we ain’t going to street race at all…

but imo i don think having a protest would be ne help of things
it will make those ppl hate us even more…

might end up like those witch hunt or some shit like that…

I have said it before and I will say it again. More then four times the amount of people get killed in snowmobile crashes every year in Canada then street racing. I don’t see any snowmobiles being crushed or getting pulled off the trails for having a high flow exhaust system.

It’s that kinda pussy attitude that will get us in more trouble than we are now. Let them f*in try to crush my car! After I’m through with them, they’ll be buying me a Lambo. I’ll humiliate the shit out of them, drag them through every court there is in this country.

If you guys really wanna do something about this shit, lets run NEWSPAPER ads.
Have a picture of a modded car, and text that says:
“Would you accuse someone of being a terrorist just because they wear a turban? Then how can you accuse someone of being a street racer just because they have a modified car?”
If any of you (I’m looking at one of the admins) agree to collect money, I’ll be the first to EMT you $5-10 for this. And I KNOW people can afford to give for a cause this important and close to us.

I would put money in for that add!!! That is one of the better ideas I have heard.

i like that

i’ll throw $5 in

i’ll throw in my share it someone is going get this ad going…

i would pitch in to for sure

we have to make a few ads, pick which ones are the best and then find funding…

i would put a few hundred towards it for the right ad that would get the right attention.

Photoshop ad contest?

Im in! I wouldn’t mind pitching in a few dollars for a good cause.

IM IN!! 10 bucks :evil: