All Terrain (AT) Tires (BFG vs. General)

BUMP!

Looking for updated advice on AT tires.

I’m ditching the rapper-size wheels on my RR (275/45/R21) and going with an 18" so I can fit some good AT tires. Deciding what to use is actually a bit trickier than I thought.

Currently considering the BFG KO2 and the Yokohama X-AT.

The KO2’s come in 265/60R18 which is damn near close to matching the overall size of what I have now… except with 29% more sidewall, lol. From what I’ve read this is an older tire, but still pretty much top of it’s class. And it looks great. I hear these are the factory tires on the Raptor? @Tbirdsc1 might have some input on them?

The X-AT’s are brand new (went on sale this August '19) and sound / look awesome… however I’d need to add a 2" lift to fit them since they only come in limited sizes right now. 285/65R18 is what I’d run. I don’t really want to do the lift, but it’s not difficult.

I want an aggressive looking tire, but I’m not willing to go to an MT. And 90% of what I do is highway. I’ve seen some recommendations here for the Bridgestone Dueler Revo (now Revo 3) but I guess they look too much like “normal” tire. I had an amazing experience with the Dueler HT that I’m not totally counting out the brand.

I’ll be the only person on the internet (that I can find) running 18" wheels on my truck so it needs to look good, lol.