Allentown= Getto? (update POST34)

I like the homeless dudes in my neighborhood, I talked to them a couple times a week usually. Keeping on good terms so they don’t bother my shit

i’ve heard of a few people getting thier windows smashed in for cigs and/or change in the center console

any neighborhood where it’s hard to buy a house for under a hundred grand is NOT a ghetto

^ a friend of mine bought one in the Allentown area for 20K (granted it was a dump). Looks nice now though

sure it is. if the areas surrounding the 100k+ neighborhood are a dump, the lowlifes will walk to your area to shit on your nice things. its just the nature of the beast.

I wouldn’t call it ghetto.
I guess fags and hippies like V1s too.:shrug:

i don’t understand how having a shitty surrounding area qualifies the nice area as a ghetto

Yeah, Allentown is definitely not ghetto.

It is however walking distance from the ghetto, which is just as bad when it comes to not getting your car broken into. Add in walking distance from frat boy drunken stupidness and it gets even worse.

Really though, any place is bad when you’re leaving high end electronics in your car in plain sight. Way too easy for someone to steal it and resell it. Amherst gets that safest city in America award all the time but I still wouldn’t park on the street and leave a $400 V1 sitting on my dash.

The State Police just issued a warning to people in Clarence about all the GPS thefts. Easy target to smash, grab and resell for big profit. I’d be willing to bet more than half the ones on craigslist are stolen.

the only thing cops will find after you get robbed is a tim hortons gift card.
they will call forensics to find that card, but they wont bother getting everything you ever owned returned to you.

• 1 for the system never doing its job.