Allignment specs: Reccomendations?

Hey guys - getting an allignment tomorrow.

1995 240sx sr20.

275/40/17 rear, 245/40/17 front. 9.5" rims +15 offset.
Megan racing coilovers, not slammed.
Stock arms, stock everything suspension
z32 brakes

90% daily driving, 10% track (road course)

Any insight is appreciated.

Cheers!

I was gonna make a similar thread!

Im wondering what the front Toe-in should be? or 0?

i have stock rear arms so i cant adjust the rear either…

max low, max negative camber and eyeball the toe. should be perfect.

Should be perfect @ 280 km/h eh?

LOL u dont even get those speeds at the track!

anyways as for camber, if u also plan on drifting it (at the track…) lol

rear camber -1.5 to -1
front camber -2.5 to -2.8

this is also so u dont blow through tires…

but thats just a generally good street camber… again u cant adjust ur rear camber unless u adjust the rear height… so the lower u go the more camber ull have (obv) but id assume since u want to be lowered ur not gonna have 0 camber.

fronts u can go into the -3s to look “cool” but again its a tire issue

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

OEM front toe-in is 1.5 - 3.5mm
rear toe-in is 0 - 5 mm

Thats what you think… is your local track an airport?

From what I understand, toe during high speeds evens itself out close to 0 (assuming you’re toeing in) the faster you go, so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue really. Stock specs should be fine.

On a side note, if you wanna calculate your gearing’s top speed btw, this is a cool tool: http://www.mustangii.net/topspeed.asp

With your specs, assuming you have stock rev limit, your top speed, gearing wise, is 185.25 mph, or 298 km/h (not factoring in any resistances).

Yes, I was very bored.

^yes and to keep a car in a straight line at high speeds, toe-in is a must.

I hope you all realize that the rear suspension is adjustable. Toe and Camber. You won’t get insane adjustment by any means. But don’t say there is NONE.
Eccentric bolts…just sayin.

an airport isnt an actual track…

oh wow. how did i miss that in the FSM…
thanks 87s15lt1

i c how to do so now time to go adjust rears.

Thats assuming its not siezed… Lol. Gotta break out the torch and hope for the best.

Seized, or stripped lol.

Heat the nut. Nothing else. Break the nuts free. Wiggle the bolt slowly, clean it up best you can. And away you go.

lol chris. dont give my dorrrriftoooo alignment specs thats a JA Automotive special haha

I don’t give my specs to no one :slight_smile: Member we used your specs on your car :wink:

Speaking of which…I been wanting to re-align my own car for a while now. No motivation for that though.

I got my rear at -1.7 camber 0 toe and my front at -1.4 camber 0 toe
Cars daily driven and I don’t chew through tires