Amherst Police - Sick a duck.

True story here… I went to Pepboys one day to return something that was bought for me. I returned the item and left. Mind you I was 21 at the time, a student at UB, and living in a house that I owned in Buffalo. Somehow amherst PD called my father (who lives in florida) and said that he had me on video stealing, exhaust parts, headlights, a radio, subwoofers, and a distributor cap. I was then told by my father that I was accused. My dad told me he explained to the officer that Stealing was NOT in my character. (I’ve never stolen anything, anybody who knows me can attest to that) the officer insisted “parents think that they know their children, but sometimes they can be surprised.” anyway, i gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, and humored him, by calling the station. I was very polite, even though he insisted that he saw me on tape taking the items in broad daylight. He asked me to come down to the station, I told him to GTFO… (politely),… there was no way they had ME on tape or any of the people I was with anywhere near the car audio section, and at the time the only car I owned was a malibu, so why would i be stealing a distributor cap and an exhaust system for a honda? He told me he would be contacting me… at a later date…

I never did hear back from him, but his method of trying to bring me down, enraged me. For the record, my guess is that since i returned the item and bought a candy bar… they knew my name from my credit card…

F*ckin dicks…
oh well I understand they are doing their jobs, but be more professional