An abundance of shady members

I also benifited off dylan being on this forum… i was looking at a 240sx but did not have the cash to throw down … when i found one in my price range i still did not have the cash… so dylan bought it. … well few days later it was up for sale and this time accepting trades… well, i had a 87 sr20det pickup and a b16a2 civic … lets just say the trade was done and he parted both and probably made alot of $$$ and in the end im fucking happy… because of dylan i stepped into my first s - chassis (of my own) . so hate on him if you want but the kid did me good and alot of other people here judgeing from the parts hes sold. and for tacoboy or bitch or whatever it is… too call the guy a wezzel is just low of you… grow up buddy if your on this forum you should be old enought to drive so why dont you start acting your age before calling someone out over the internet for no reason. no for the people talking about the thread counts and shady people… i have been a member for over a year and i still dont have 100 and 50 of the post i already have are only because im trying to get my post count up, to anybody shady that i might suspect, i just get a contact number and i make sure i can call multiple times with him picking up. now this is my rant of the night… now too just go kick a sesh and forget all the drama… oh and side note… PM ME IF U HAVE FMIC OR COILS S13 for sale.