An abundance of shady members

In some ways Dylan is helpful. He found a wrecked chassis that I had never Even seen before and parted the rear gp sports kit for a fraction of the cost. Depending on what your looking for sharpe_corners could be a big help. Why not let a guy buy a fucked chassis and do all the work of riping it apart. If you looking for 1 or 2 things off the car and the original seller wasn’t willing to part so Dylan bought the chassis and started a part out. Really WTF is the problem with that. He made the initial investment and did all the bullshit work of buying/towing/ripping apart. I’m happy with my mint rear bumper at a Quarter of what it’s worth. I’m not picking sides but in someways ppl like that are a big help. Depends on what the circumstances are, I realize buying a complete car for sed price then turning around and flipping it a week later for more cash raises an issue, I understand that part of the argument. But if someone didn’t want to part out a car and Dylan picked it up and parted it, so be it.

so did he get banned? i thought sharpe_corners or w.e would have chimed in by now.

you are nothing but a sh*t disturber… WHY?

dylan’s been banned/ blocked from the site, he cant pm or anything

he’s still here… his account is set to ignore and it’s been less than 8 hours so lets just all relax okay.

dylan says:
“Kind of unfair to throw someone in front of the bus, and then tie their shoe laces together, thats bs. Let the guy defend himself!”

bing says:

aiding and abetting is still a crime :slight_smile:

rofl very true still

yeah don’t worry about it… we’re not planning on banning dylan. but this is not going to be resolved tonight so just let it sit. i already sent him a message.

no one needs to hear the counter-point, all it will do is spurn more flaming.

then again maybe we can just move it to drama and let you guys have it out in there since no one has to pay attention to it.

+1 for moving it to drama

oh im not worried at all… i kinda feel bad for the runt lol

I also benifited off dylan being on this forum… i was looking at a 240sx but did not have the cash to throw down … when i found one in my price range i still did not have the cash… so dylan bought it. … well few days later it was up for sale and this time accepting trades… well, i had a 87 sr20det pickup and a b16a2 civic … lets just say the trade was done and he parted both and probably made alot of $$$ and in the end im fucking happy… because of dylan i stepped into my first s - chassis (of my own) . so hate on him if you want but the kid did me good and alot of other people here judgeing from the parts hes sold. and for tacoboy or bitch or whatever it is… too call the guy a wezzel is just low of you… grow up buddy if your on this forum you should be old enought to drive so why dont you start acting your age before calling someone out over the internet for no reason. no for the people talking about the thread counts and shady people… i have been a member for over a year and i still dont have 100 and 50 of the post i already have are only because im trying to get my post count up, to anybody shady that i might suspect, i just get a contact number and i make sure i can call multiple times with him picking up. now this is my rant of the night… now too just go kick a sesh and forget all the drama… oh and side note… PM ME IF U HAVE FMIC OR COILS S13 for sale.

blah blah blah…

karma can be a bitch…

hey all I’m what you’d call a new member. have been creepin around for a few months… a post here, a post there but I honestly think it would be a great idea to make a minimum post count before you post in the classifieds. I mean the only reason people should be on here is because they’re interested in the hobby and not wanting to make a buck… I mean if you’re truly interested in doing whatever to your existing car or getting a ride to do whatever to… to reach whatever the minimum post count shouldn’t be that hard… or even become a full member. the only reason I haven’t become a full member yet is because I don’t have a ride lol

There is someone who gets it…not even about the post count. Now dont turn into a Nelly (for those who remember) and all will be well!

a Nelly?.. who was that… or should I even ask

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30125&highlight=bassboat

Read and grow wise, young sonling lol.

lol ya I see now. that f-ing sucks

I think a minimum post count will deter alot of the good items that go up for sale on son. I have found some good items from sellers that have just joined to sell there shit. If its overpriced. Dont buy it… If you dont feel comfortable buying from somebody with a low post count or no itrader feedback. Then dont.

As for sharp Corners, im just annoyed of all the threads he makes. It pisses me off, and bumps my fs thread to page 10 in 1 day. Like fuck, do you really need 9 threads selling shit? Cant you make 1. . . .

HA Nelly… lol