Another era in my life has ended.

we’re gonna miss you man, theres been a countless number of good times. i can still hear sean mcphee calling you HOWARD in mgq, hahahaha. its gonna be one hell of a week long party before you go.

Congrats on the Job. Hope everything works out for you!

ahhhhhhhhh…nooo…congrats with everything…but damnit…this sucks. I am gonna miss the hell outta you. YOu better come visit as much as you say ur gonna :)…i’ll deff come out there a few times…hope everything goes great for you over there…

:gtfo: just kidding! Good luck and all that stuff. It was really nice to meet you!!!

Don’t forget our secret handshake lol. Now who’s gonna feed Juan and I unknown asian cuisine?

Congratulations on your big jump in life…hope to see you soon :tup:

Congradulations Howie!

But damn…first Toda…now you…I need to find me a new big asian guy to hang out with when I come back to Buffalo to visit…this sucks! damnit Howar’.

You’re… it’s a contraction of you and are

:mamoru:

Congratulations Howie!!! :slight_smile:

I’ll miss you…

Congrats my friend… Now I have to interview someone to take your place… Thanks alot!! :wink:

nice! congratz, man…

hopefully u can find great success over there =)

Congrats on the job man. It sucks moving away from friends, but for $90 a flight, you aren’t that far away…especially with bling blang job in NYC.

:slight_smile:

Well we all know youll be back to visit, and we might be down for likewise in NYC. Well all miss ya bro! I am predicting one huge going away party!

can i see you naked b4 you leave?

:tup: Congrats bro :slight_smile:

shit, howie that sucks… for us. Congrats on the job though. Is this why you called me during sex lastnight? the g/f thanks you, i lasted longer as a result. even when i’m getting laid you make me think of you, that’s what i’ve always liked about ya.

Everytime i drive your old “sleepyjeep” i’ll be thinking of ya :tup:

Besides, did somebody say “Going away slip-n-slide party”?

Word, some farewell bruising is in order here :slight_smile:

This time, we go MXC (Most Extreme Challenge) style :wink:

:tear:
peace out side

but dont be a stranger
my ex-roommate and best man. :slight_smile:

oh and Good luck with the job

:cry: x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

i hope everything works out for you and you better come back to visit and get alot of them badazz ny city street racers on hurr too

:frowning: you know you will be missed by soo many of us…take care and congrats on the new job hun…keep in touch ok? bye bye :wave: