Another good reason to have good credit...

You’d be f0ked if I had a father. :ahh

I speculate that too. I’m going to call BS on this one i’m afraid. I’ve NEVER missed a bill and have ALWAYS up until the house purchase have made every bill on time and paif off in full and I don’t have a 8XX credit score.

I agree.

I completely pay off every credit card bill as soon as it comes in and never been late on any bill, ever, and I’m not in the 800s either.

Aren’t there different types of credit score scales out there??? i highly doubt this young kid has 850/850 or even 2 points off. NO FUCKING WAY ;D

arent you a cop? how would you have tickets if your a cop?

points are on your insurance for 40 months…so…

Yup —Experian, Equifax and Transunion.
A FICO score is different from a Fair Issac Score. I have no idea how they figure the score, many factors come into play though – time at residence, time at job, how many open accts you have , how you have paid those accts, Car loans and mortgages VS other types of loans, how much revolving credit is available --and on and on and on.

Anything over 700 on a FICO score is usually considered Very good. I have seen people with over 800 scores turned down due to not having enough OR too much credit available to them.

All part of the game.

DAAAYYYUUUUMMM i didnt know that

73X-76X here depending on the agency and I been credit heavy for the last 12 years.

im with donny, you know how long it takes to get in the 800s, thats complete bs lol.

Thats right around where I am at as well.

My wife and i both are in that same range. again BS on this kid haha

hahaha love the avatar donnie!!!

insurance update for me. just got a new policy through allstate, and my 6month premium just went down 370$ :smile

Good for you.

I saved $400+ a year by moving 2+ miles down here. It’s kinda funny.

good for you

i saved 1000 dollars a week buy switching to gieco

do you have a driveway? or street parking

oddly enough when i switched from GEICO to ALLSTATE, i saved over 900$ for a year :confused

I went from having a private driveway where my car was hidden behind trees/shrubs/hedges to an open parking lot. The difference? I went from Yonkers to Bronxville. But, I lived in the very respected “Park Hill” Yonkers with the richie people but the zip code is what screwed me as I got lumped with the other shit hole around Yonkers.

correction… In July, my score was 794, not 799. I just found the old paperwork. :slight_smile: