Another good reason to have good credit...

$40 a month for my beater, $70 a month when i had the beater and the truck on with full coverage.

Im paying $130 something a month for both of my cars.
Ive got full coverage on the Elantra and comprehensive on the Mustang. Im 27 with no tickets or accidents and good credit.

I have exceptional credit but a horrible driving record! My insurance is 7500 yrly! for all the whips!

Yeah but youve also got like a quarter million $ + worth of cars in your fleet.

Mine together probably arent worth $10k.

:haha :haha

im 20, 2 speeding tickets (1 3 years old) and have a (in there book) 2dr “sports car” 66 a month for full coverage.

She was funny on the phone the other day, i told her ill be switching soon to the laser, shes like “why dont you drive that hunk of crap all year, its only 49 a month full coverage.” :lol

BTW family that works for statefarm FTW

edit: Perfect credit. 850.

is that even possible?

So you have full coverage on the 240, but when someone hit the fender you didn’t get it professionally fixed?

what ever perfect is. i though it was 850. ive always payed every bill on time, mostly early. im sorry im responsible?

didnt really have time. at the time i was working 50+hours a week. and the door couldnt be replaced under there “policy” for some reason. i went to 3 different places and gave up.

do a credit check… I’ll put any amount down that you do not have the highest score possible

That will pretty much ensure that you dont have a perfect credit score.

Edit: Yes, 850 is possible.

if i do one wont it dock me a point?

hold on ill try to find my paper work from lia nissan in august…

no, if you check your own then it wont effect you. If you run around and have businesses do a bunch of checks on you then ya, it will.

848 as of august 14, 2008 12:03 pm.

i must of had 850 then bc i had rensellar honda and fucillo check it about a month before. (car shopping for the gf)

HAHA, thats fucking crazy.

I thought you had to have descent history (like 10+ years) of making on-time payments and no current debt to get that sorta score. Stupid house is holding me back. Mine was 799, 6 months ago :lol

please tell me that you did not co-sign for your gf??! :ohnoes

:ninja

in the spring were going back. and we already agreed when/if we break up for good, and she fucks up. the car is mine.

Wow. Time to go buy a GT3RS or something.

of course she said that… you are probably saving her several points on the interest rate by co-signing, she better kiss your ass.

and if that is true then you are stuck with payments.

Not sure how anyone that young and income will have 8XX anything. Sounds like GrandMassa coded it. :slight_smile:

I’ll code your faCE!!