Another good reason to have good credit...

I agree. With the job I have, I need a work use policy placed on my car that cost’s an additional $30.00 to my policy.

Yea… I’m gonna milk it on my mom’s policy for as long as I live here. I just can’t believe how much these fucks want for a 93 Civic CX. :ninja

i have comp and collision on the beater as well… blue book is more than i paid for it so if i wreck it i get that money back out of it.

gotcha, still seems high, but I expected worse with your track record :nod

Supra is $33 dollars a month. No points, no tickets, defensive driving and I’m 25.

What type of coverage is included? I’m assuming comp and collision.

It must be. Even with just that, that’s a sweet deal.

hopefully it’s covered for more than it’s blue book value :eek

I’m sure it is with a car like that but how much is covered? I understand you can have full coverage at a low rate but is it 100k, 150k, etc. is what I am getting at.

Some people get these ridiculously low rates and even though they have full coverage, if they aren’t covered enough they will get screwed if they got into an accident or something happened to the car.

Appraised value of $41,000. I also have it under my homeowners policy insurance.

Not just insurance, it affects everything in your life that had something remotely to do with money. The advantage of having good credit adds up big time.

I’ve had good experience with Geico claims. I pay around $70 a month with all coverage max out and $500 deductible. Hack, they even lower my rates when I change my car from a slow neon to a slower cobalt. ;D

im 24, 4 points i pay about 115 a month for 2 cars, full coverage, 100$comp/200$ collision deductibles, road side assistance. Allstate.

Winnar here… thats a sweet deal.

My one claim went decent really. They took about a month to fix the car… and it was Gieco holding Langan/'green island up. Had to fight with them to cover my rental for all that time. And to top it all off, my subframe is still caved in where the dogbone mounts. causes the engine to be laidback towards the firewall. Now I slice through diverter valve hoses like it is going out of style. Too bad I noticed this was the case AFTER the car got fixed and all, 3 months later. Nothing they can do now they said.

subframe is actually an easy swap. i had my rear crossmember down not long ago. im sure you could get one from someone parting a car out. and when you swap it, do R32 bushings.

cant be too pricey.

Im 19 and I pay 2300 a year w/ defensive driving for my teg and the beater. My teg has full coverage and the beater has just bare liability. Before I sold my civic, I was paying 375 a month for the three cars. Yeah… it sucked.

been there. when i was 19 i had my audi, my 89 jetta and my 91 gti vr6. just established credit and i had 1 ticket from when i was 17

Damn mine has always been cheap

I pay $170 / month on three vehicles- not the best but not bad considering the coverage is pretty good on all of them.

damn!!! i pay about 200 per month…BUT i have 3 cars with full coverage… and a few points