Another motorcyclist killed.

Some old guy killed a 14 year old girl on rt 30 this past weekend up by the lake. Girl and her friend were walking down the GIANT shoulder of rt 30 in the 45mph zone, old man either didnt see them and wondered off the lane into the shoulder or what but hit her and killed her.

Monday I think it was another old man hit and killed someone walking in amsterdam too. Dude was 81 driving.

Old people should be retested every 4 years. You know what FUCK IT the state is broke as fuck, re-test EVERYONE every 4 years! It wouldn’t bother me one bit, pay 30$ for the test and take an hour of PTO from work to do it, if it keeps retards off the road, puts money into the states debit, and lowers insurance in the long run its a win in my book… hassle or not.

I think what it is, especially in this area are people are just selfish assholes on the road. Traffic sucks because of it. Attitudes suck because of it. insurance rates suck, and the general experience on the road sucks because of it. They dont care what they hit, run off the road, hurt or kill… until it happens to them or someone they know. To them cutting off a rider or another car is just a 10 second interaction that if it didnt cause an accident the only result is a middle finger, and they forget about it 5 miles later. Thats sad.

Thats also why I have road rage like a mother fucker. If you do something dumb and I see it I will hammer it home the best I can into your head in hopes it sticks for a while.

I worked off Washington ave ext in an office on the right. One morning on the bike, I approach a green light to continue on the ext or take a right off, I approach the dotted lines and the expanding lane to the right to take the turn, I was actually going to cut it a little early, about 5 feet prior to the actually bend in the white line, and this bitch is motoring up behind the car following me going straight, cuts on the shoulder of them and then just about hits me. I swerve back to the left to not get hit, look at her looking at me and shake my head, then she flips me off like its my fault and stares me down. Split second decision I kicked her drivers side mirror off her pos Dodge Caravan, and pulled in behind her. She followed me to my office and got out PISSED (right fully so I guess) and flipped shit on me saying I am paying for the mirror and I am an asshole. I simply said, would you rather me break your mirror or sue you for everything you are worth if you hit me back there and I got hurt? And dont bother calling the police, because they already saw the whole thing, the guy I worked with was a few car behind me and is a part time CPD. I am going to work now, if you feel the need to take this further call the cops and come get me, and if you do anything to my bike, I have your plate number. :rofl

Dont fuck with a krazy kid